Jewel Spa Pass: Better to purchase on-board or in advance?

I usually buy a spa pass for my NCL cruises.  I usually buy in advance, but would it be better to purchase once I board?  I can't remember if they add perks or have special deals for purchasing it on-board.  I'll be sailing to Alaska from Seward to Vancouver on the Jewel in August.  This is my first smaller NCL ship cruise, since normally I've sailed on one of the big guys (Epic, Breakaway, Getaway).

There used to be a small cost break if you bought in France. I am not sure if that is still the case. As pointed out, the thermal suite on the Jewel is small. The saunas and steam rooms are in the women’s and men’s locker rooms,,, so clothing is optional and there are often lots of jiggly bits in them. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

There used to be a small cost break if you bought in France. I am not sure if that is still the case. As pointed out, the thermal suite on the Jewel is small. The saunas and steam rooms are in the women’s and men’s locker rooms,,, so clothing is optional and there are often lots of jiggly bits in them. 

I was in the Spa on the Jewel once when a women walked out in nothing but her birthday suite.... She thought the spa was clothing optional 🤣

• Haha 1