Just now, Norwich Cruiser said:

In case anyone is interested 

1032 gold

343 Platinum 

141 Emerald 

284 Diamond 

232 Diamond Plus

112 Pinnacle

We are all really enjoying the cruise Royal have pulled all the stops out.

Highly recommend you to try one.

Purely out of curiosity, did you book it before they announced it as being the PC or afterwards?

I am guessing that once the big wigs had ceremony in France and signed for Utopia OTS, they made a beeline for the Oasis and PC cruise.   Wondering if they are answering questions on Utopia and the so called new Discovery series or the progess of STAR OTS

I am thinking and wondering if the CEO and others really enjoy the PC given that they would get cornered all the time with questions.

3 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

That's all? Are President's Cruises just not popular with the Pinnacles?

1 hour ago, Another_Critic said:

I'm surprised at the low number of D, D+, and P.

Europe.

It seems not many are willing to venture across the Atlantic just for a PC.  

The UT 4 night in 2025?  That may require one hundred or more motor coaches doing Villages transfers.    

• Haha 10

This evenings update.

This afternoons Aperol Spritz party was excellent and very well attended as have all the events which have all been superbly organised.

Plentiful supplies of both food and drinks with everyone enjoying themselves in the hot sun on a perfect flat calm sea.

The party seemed to go on and on ( no bad thing ) but it did mean a lot of people left worse for wear.

I’m not convinced they all made it back to there staterooms certainly the MDR  wasn’t as full as normal.

There were numerous giveaways including sunglasses hats balls aprons fans earrings tea cloths and much much more.

Once again we never won a free cruise. ( still time )

• Like 5

4 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Purely out of curiosity, did you book it before they announced it as being the PC or afterwards?

We had absolutely no idea it was the presidents cruise when we booked it.

The first we knew of it and realised it was the presidents was a few months ago when we received a welcome and updated email.

It obviously wouldn’t be everyone’s choice but we really are having a wonderful cruise.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

We had absolutely no idea it was the presidents cruise when we booked it.

The first we knew of it and realised it was the presidents was a few months ago when we received a welcome and updated email.

It obviously wouldn’t be everyone’s choice but we really are having a wonderful cruise.

Thanks. From what you've posted it does sound like a lot of fun.

Now you just need to win that free cruise before the week is out. 😉🤞

• Like 4

Today my friends what an amazing experience we are all having.

Everyday seems to get better and better.

We are once again luckily blessed with fabulous weather and Royal had arranged for speed boats to take us all ashore to Lerica.

On arrival there’s music stilt walkers dancing in the streets to various live music along with the Caribbean bands.

Royal have totally taken over the streets and town.

Everywhere you go it is literally swimming with cruisers all enjoying the unlimited free flowing Prosecco and beers of any kind along with traditional breads and local food.

I really can’t describe it just imagine the Rio carnival and it will give you some idea.

Whoever has organised this incredible celebration gets absolutely top top marks.

If anyone has not experienced a Presidents cruise ( this is our first ) I truly cannot recommend them enough.

I’m hoping everyone makes it back to the speedboats for the return journey but not convinced.

When looking at next years Presidents cruise I say if you are thinking about it don’t I’m absolutely positive it’ll get fully booked if it isn’t already.

• Like 8