Wonder Shows/Activities ?

What shows and activities can you book on the Wonder and when do bookings open?

Is there an escape room on the Wonder and if so is it good?

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, mattR said:

What shows and activities can you book on the Wonder and when do bookings open?

Reservations can open at any time. It was 60 days out in mid-May for my July 14th sailing & 50 days out for my June 2nd sailing.

Effectors 2, Voices, Ice show (365), Aqua show (InTENse), and adult comedy can all be booked. And for some reason they made the adult comedy show that’s always on the last night in the mail theater available for separate reservations for my July sailing. It never had reservations before nor have I seen it remotely full.

33 minutes ago, mattR said:

Is there an escape room on the Wonder and if so is it good?

Is there one? Sort of. Is it good? I enjoyed it, especially because it was free, but others may not. Here’s the deal…

Wonder was meant to go to Asia but Covid changed that so they had to scrap the escape room as it was designed for China. So what is left is a room in the front of Adventure Ocean with bare walls and some pretty difficult puzzles on tables around the room. You can reserve it when entertainment opens and, as mentioned, it’s free… so I’d give it a shot. Just understand it’s not a true escape room.

Edited by OCSC Mike

It doesn’t have a true escape room, it has a puzzle room.  It gets super hot in there, we do a lot of escape rooms and we were completely underwhelmed…even for free.

6 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Someone will surely disagree with me, but the shows on Wonder are not very good in my book. The best show I have seen on Wonder is Tap Factory but it is no longer on the ship.

I will agree...I think the entertainment on Wonder was lacking compared to the other Oasis class ships.

For activities, Wonder has Laser Tag. You can't sign up for it beforehand, but when you board the ship on the app. Spots go quick. (For us, the bookings didn't appear right away at boarding, but later in the day so keep checking if you want to play).  You need closed shoes for it.

Similar with ice skating...you need to go at sign up day (in person) if you want to ice skate.

• Like 1