Ninjacat123 and family travel to Tokyo and Kyoto - LIVE land trip June 28 to July 7, 2024!!โ€‹๐Ÿ—พโ€‹

ninjacat123

Back at the ryokan, Craig and Cat are taking naps. Sky and I picked up snacks and breakfast items from our 7-11. Love the selection of items that I are brand new to me๐Ÿ˜ Now Sky and I are watching Japanese cartoons and children shows! IMG_7038.thumb.jpeg.43ee348ee6ab72629bd742684a894c19.jpegIn Japanese ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 6

On 7/1/2024 at 9:25 AM, frantic36 said:

ย 

Thanks, I'll make sure to put an alert in my calendar.

Just a heads up, when we were in Tokyo last October they were totally sold out but we kept looking online and on our last day pre cruise ย 8 places became available. While discussing the logistics/time etx they were down to 3! clicked booked the rest is history.

So if at first you donโ€™t succeed keep on trying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just caught up, looks like an amazing trip and great planning on your part. Continue to have fun and make memories.

ย 

Curious about cost to eat out. I was in Switzerland and Iceland last Year which are in the top 5 for most expensive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, odie1024 said:

Just caught up, looks like an amazing trip and great planning on your part. Continue to have fun and make memories.

ย 

Curious about cost to eat out. I was in Switzerland and Iceland last Year which are in the top 5 for most expensive.

Hi odie1024 It has been a blast!! We have been very happy with how far our US dollars are going, especially for food. We would have spent double in the US for any meal we have had here, casual or sit down. And no one expects a tip. I left a few yen on a tray when we had drinks at a bar and a worker walked it and our receipt over to our table.

On to Kyoto!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@ninjacat123ย thank you so much for your wonderful blog. I have just been showing some of it to my family as it looks like you are having so much fun. Do you have the contact details for the night food tour you did a few days ago? If not maybe at the end of your trip when you have time you could do a list of some of your tours?

ย 

Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, frantic36 said:

@ninjacat123ย thank you so much for your wonderful blog. I have just been showing some of it to my family as it looks like you are having so much fun. Do you have the contact details for the night food tour you did a few days ago? If not maybe at the end of your trip when you have time you could do a list of some of your tours?

ย 

Thanks again.

Thank you frantic36!! I will definitely do a recap after our trip with names and links if possible. On our way to Tokyo Station!!