Celebration question

Going soon and wondering, is there a 24hr coffee/tea station anywhere?  
I’m an early riser, will I be able to find hot tea and maybe danish or sweet rolls somewhere on board early, like 5:30 or 6am?

8 minutes ago, wants2cruise2 said:

Going soon and wondering, is there a 24hr coffee/tea station anywhere?  
I’m an early riser, will I be able to find hot tea and maybe danish or sweet rolls somewhere on board early, like 5:30 or 6am?

Lido is open 24/7

When I was onboard in May, I usually went down to Java Blue around 6:00 and grabbed a latte, and they had some breakfast items available at their counter to the side.  

There is also an area there with the "free" coffee and hot teas, but, once you have Java Blue coffee, you can't drink the free stuff!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

You can call room service and have a pot of coffee and danish sent to your room that early at no cost, a small tip is customary. I think the buffet has continental breakfast around that time as well. Coffee is available 24/7 self-serve at the buffet even when no meals are being served.

Hot breakfast starts a little later, I think 7.

Edited by mz-s

12 hours ago, wrcjr98 said:

When I was onboard in May, I usually went down to Java Blue around 6:00 and grabbed a latte, and they had some breakfast items available at their counter to the side.  

There is also an area there with the "free" coffee and hot teas, but, once you have Java Blue coffee, you can't drink the free stuff!! 

That's funny.  Even with the drinks included everywhere, I would still much rather have the Lido coffee, even though sometimes it's too strong and I have to add some hot water.  That Java Blue stuff reminds me of Starbucks, and I just can't drink that stuff.

11 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

That Java Blue stuff reminds me of Starbucks, and I just can't drink that stuff.

Weird?  The week I was on there, it was 2 young men, and they were much more polite than Starbucks has ever treated me!  I even tipped them on my last day!  They were great - I'm sad that you didn't have the same experience.  Maybe next time!!

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

That's funny.  Even with the drinks included everywhere, I would still much rather have the Lido coffee, even though sometimes it's too strong and I have to add some hot water.  That Java Blue stuff reminds me of Starbucks, and I just can't drink that stuff.

Options are a good thing.

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, wrcjr98 said:

Weird?  The week I was on there, it was 2 young men, and they were much more polite than Starbucks has ever treated me!  I even tipped them on my last day!  They were great - I'm sad that you didn't have the same experience.  Maybe next time!!

They were very polite.  I was referring to the coffee, not the staff.  I just can't drink the stuff that they serve. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

They were very polite.  I was referring to the coffee, not the staff.  I just can't drink the stuff that they serve. 

Oh!  I guess I need to drink more coffee at home myself!!  I completely read that as "staff" and not "stuff"!  Have a great day!!  

• Haha 1