Constellation Cabin Question (Aqua Class)

WrittenOnYourHeart

I was pondering a cruise on the Constellation and would be doing Aqua. In researching the cabins, it looks like the full wall opposite the bed is a mirror!?!?!?!?!?

Is that really the case?  Or are those just really old pictures and videos I've found. Because if so... EW! Who wants that outside of a pay by the hour motel??

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Thanks! Scratching this one off my list of possibilities. That is not my vibe at all.

Croatia was amazing! We had one of the best cruises to date, disembarked yesterday. The crew were all so happy and eager to please, none of them seemed overwhelmed like I've seen on the newer ships. I didn't do any of the shows but the pool vibe was fantastic, super fun. Tammy the Activities Director did a great job. I agree the ship needs some love and the wall of mirrors is tacky but I'd still cruise on the Connie for the right itinerary. 

Not trying to change your mind, just wanted to mention the on board experience out weighed the older/dated decor.

Patty 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cw2go said:

Croatia was amazing! We had one of the best cruises to date, disembarked yesterday. The crew were all so happy and eager to please, none of them seemed overwhelmed like I've seen on the newer ships. I didn't do any of the shows but the pool vibe was fantastic, super fun. Tammy the Activities Director did a great job. I agree the ship needs some love and the wall of mirrors is tacky but I'd still cruise on the Connie for the right itinerary. 

Not trying to change your mind, just wanted to mention the on board experience out weighed the older/dated decor.

Patty 

Thanks. I wasn't really enthused about the itinerary (New Orleans out of Tampa for Mardi Gras) - it was more that would be a good chance to see my BFF who lives in the Tampa area. I'll just see her when I'm at Disney. 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I was pondering a cruise on the Constellation and would be doing Aqua. In researching the cabins, it looks like the full wall opposite the bed is a mirror!?!?!?!?!?

Is that really the case?  Or are those just really old pictures and videos I've found. Because if so... EW! Who wants that outside of a pay by the hour motel??

We are also looking, itineraries look good, Tampa is 2 hrs from us, but the ship ??? ummmmm, can't decide.

BTW I love this new kitty avatar picture! (Madeira? I think you had mentioned in another thread?)

• Like 1