Eclipse Water Acqua Panna

Haven’t sailed Celebrity in a number of years.  Question—-If you have ordered the Water package, I believe the description says Acqua Panna water comes in glass bottles and when I try to enlarge the photo of the bottle I think it says 500 mL,or about 16oz.,is that correct? Also, some threads mention cans. Is it cans or glass bottles? Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Did your answer = one liter bottles?  We ordered the water package on a recent Royal sailing, and it mentioned twelve 1 liter bottles of Evian.  We received 24 1/2 liter bottles of Evian in the stateroom.

Edited by Wineaux007
  • Like 1

I have been wondering about the size of the bottles in the San Pellegrino package.  Does anyone who has purchased that package remember the size?  The bottles I have purchased with the Premium package are very small (under 12 ounces).

We ordered the aqua panna water package on Eclipse this month. Received case of 12  one liter bottles. Make sure they give you a bottle opener. (not screw tops). Had to remove shelf in fridge so that we could chill 3 bottles at a time. Good water.

• Like 3

We were on the Emerald Princess in February and I think we only paid $7.10 for a dozen 16 oz bottles of a generic brand of spring water. It's  a shame Celebrity bottles aren't cheaper and more convenient  size.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2024 at 6:23 PM, peach570 said:

We ordered the aqua panna water package on Eclipse this month. Received case of 12  one liter bottles. Make sure they give you a bottle opener. (not screw tops). Had to remove shelf in fridge so that we could chill 3 bottles at a time. Good water.

I'm shocked they aren't plastic bottles with screw tops. They do make them and others per their website. See... https://www.acquapanna.com/us/our-bottles

I would also prefer water from the USA!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 11:45 AM, ConnMom said:

I have been wondering about the size of the bottles in the San Pellegrino package.  Does anyone who has purchased that package remember the size?  The bottles I have purchased with the Premium package are very small (under 12 ounces).

I bought the package on Connie in May and they were the small bottles.  This after I called Celebrity before I bought them to inquire about the size to see if it was worth the cost.  They told me they were the 1 litre bottles and they were not.  

• Thanks 2

Since we're  not much drinkers of alcoholic drinks,we don't  buy the drink packages. Not even the non-alcoholic package. If we can't pre-order generic USA bottle  water or soda to our room(ie. 12 pack) then we'll  probably bring some empty water  bottles  on board. But, I find conflicting  info on whether they would allow me to bring bottled water and or caned soda onboard? Has anyone  have any recent  experience  of that for Eclipse? We're  sailing in Oct.'24.

4 minutes ago, Willwils said:

Since we're  not much drinkers of alcoholic drinks,we don't  buy the drink packages. Not even the non-alcoholic package. If we can't pre-order generic USA bottle  water or soda to our room(ie. 12 pack) then we'll  probably bring some empty water  bottles  on board. But, I find conflicting  info on whether they would allow me to bring bottled water and or caned soda onboard? Has anyone  have any recent  experience  of that for Eclipse? We're  sailing in Oct.'24.

It says this on the FAQ's on the Celebrity website:

Yes! On embarkation day only, guests are welcome to bring on any non-alcoholic beverages. They are limited to what can be hand-carried onboard by each individual.

Thank you, Iwid77, for responding with your experience with purchasing San Pellegrino.  It is difficult to get reliable information from the Celebrity reps we reach on the telephone.  

Cheryl