Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

13 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Yes but not yet for the 2026 season. I would imagine they'd be added at some point. Maybe they want people to buy full suites with the release.

Must be a website issue (big shocker....)  I'm seeing them on Cruising Power.

$1000 ish more pp than the JS

Edited by Ken at the beach

2 hours ago, Ken at the beach said:

Must be a website issue (big shocker....)  I'm seeing them on Cruising Power

Also there is few Cruises on Royal Site(Non-Cruise Power) have to look/click on specifically, date/ship/destination, All three, otherwise won't show up on their Site. Royal IT...no surprises here. 

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Odd. I have 3 in a Quantum Sky Jr next October.

But this looks to be the case for Ovation. If I search for 2 people, the Sky Jrs show up.

No consistency with Royal. Can have 2 Ships of same Class released same time, on one you can Book a 3passenger Cabin with 1 or 2, other Ship will require all 3. Same with Suites have seen Requirement of 2 or more, others no issue. Then at least once a yr I Book last min Cruise, every other time do this all Cabins will not allow Solo in any Category, so my Daughter gets Booked in my Cabin with me though she doesn't go. I give her quick call shes Booked on another Cruise not not going(She's in Grad School anyway). Think after 27yrs of her Cruising she has "Missed" more then half the Cruises I Booked her on

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, erinsmom03 said:

Bummer. We’ve done two Royal Alaska cruises, but would really like to experience Glacier Bay. 

Yeah, I got all excited when they “won” the award.  Then they declined it. 😡 Our scheduled AK cruise had the itinerary changed to go to GB, we got all excited, then they declined the award, and our itinerary was changed back. 

Easy come, easy go. I think awards are for 10 years, but I could be wrong.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/royal-caribbean-drops-glacier-bay-visits-on-alaska-cruises

7 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Yeah, I got all excited when they “won” the award.  Then they declined it. 😡 Our scheduled AK cruise had the itinerary changed to go to GB, we got all excited, then they declined the award, and our itinerary was changed back. 

Easy come, easy go. I think awards are for 10 years, but I could be wrong.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/royal-caribbean-drops-glacier-bay-visits-on-alaska-cruises

I think they are for 10 years… ugh! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ThirdGenCruiser said:

@bonsai3s I don't think so, as there is already a 14N Tokyo to Vancouver cruise advertised for 1 May 2026.

The three cruises before and after the missing gap as seen on RCI's website:

• 6 March 2026 - 3N Singapore - Penang - Singapore
  • 9 March 2026 - 3N Singapore - Penang - Singapore
  • 12 March 2026 - 4N Singapore - Penang - Phuket - Singapore
  • 16 March 2026 - Large gap with no cruises published yet
  • 17 April 2026 - 14N Singapore to Tokyo
  • 1 May 2026 - 14N Tokyo to Vancouver
  • 15 May 2026 - 7N Vancouver to Seward

Based on the earlier post from @Ken at the beach suggesting a 29N Far East cruise for 16 March, my guess is a Tokyo B2B (14N/15N), followed by a 3N short cruise:

• 16 March - 14N Singapore to Tokyo
  • 30 March - 15N Tokyo to Singapore
  • 14 April - 3N Singapore - Penang - Singapore

But I like @springaussie's idea more - eager cruisers could combine that with the 17 April Singapore to Tokyo sailing to visit numerous ports both west and east of Singapore.

Ovation entered service in early 2016, dare I say the 1 month gap will be for her 10 year drydock.

• Like 1