When do booked excursions appear on my NCL account?

A few days ago I booked a villa for our stay at Great Stirrup Cay.  We were emailed a confirmation, and the credit card was charged.  However there is nothing showing this in our account.  The account still shows our $50 excursion credit available, even though it was used when I booked the villa.  Is a delay normal?  Do excursions even show up on the account along with specialty dining, wifi and other free at sea items?  This is our first NCL booking so we're not all that familiar with how this all works.

the 50 dollar credit will always be in your account, it is not a one time thing. it can be used in other ports

on the vacation summary page under  Itinerary, Onboard Packages, Gifts & More Items click on the various tabs with the port name to see the booked excursions

• Like 2

I generally use the app versus the website. If you go to “My plans” in the app you can scroll down to the itinerary it will indicate if there’s something booked. You can click on that to see further details. 

Regarding free at sea items, I don’t know  if they show anywhere “on the account” but the top corner of the booking document you received will list all promos applied to your reservation. 

25 minutes ago, BunnyHutt said:

I generally use the app versus the website. If you go to “My plans” in the app you can scroll down to the itinerary it will indicate if there’s something booked. You can click on that to see further details. 

Regarding free at sea items, I don’t know  if they show anywhere “on the account” but the top corner of the booking document you received will list all promos applied to your reservation. 

App is very inefficient, it is best to use the web site for access to all things. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Big Red 85 said:

The account still shows our $50 excursion credit available, even though it was used when I booked the villa.

The villa rental should show up in your cruise planner.  It will be listed as an "activity" on the daily planner in your reservation.  It should show up immediately after booking.  If you do not see it, I would simply call NCL to ensure it is indeed "booked" as those Villas will sell out depending upon your cruise date.

As mentioned, the $50 Shore Ex credit is not a one and done type of promo.  They should have reduced the cost of your Villa by $50.  But you can continue to apply the $50 credit to other activities at GCS.  If you do jet ski's or swimming with pigs for example, you will also get a $50 discount on those.  The credit will apply to other shore excursions you take throughout the cruise.

20 hours ago, JandC_Cruising said:

The villa rental should show up in your cruise planner.  It will be listed as an "activity" on the daily planner in your reservation.  It should show up immediately after booking.  If you do not see it, I would simply call NCL to ensure it is indeed "booked" as those Villas will sell out depending upon your cruise date.

As mentioned, the $50 Shore Ex credit is not a one and done type of promo.  They should have reduced the cost of your Villa by $50.  But you can continue to apply the $50 credit to other activities at GCS.  If you do jet ski's or swimming with pigs for example, you will also get a $50 discount on those.  The credit will apply to other shore excursions you take throughout the cruise.

Thanks for this answer.  I did in fact find the villa reservation when I clicked the GSC day of the itinerary.  I didn't realize the $50 excursion credit was reusable so that info was valuable as well.

On 6/30/2024 at 10:32 PM, Big Red 85 said:

A few days ago I booked a villa for our stay at Great Stirrup Cay.  We were emailed a confirmation, and the credit card was charged.  However there is nothing showing this in our account.  The account still shows our $50 excursion credit available, even though it was used when I booked the villa.  Is a delay normal?  Do excursions even show up on the account along with specialty dining, wifi and other free at sea items?  This is our first NCL booking so we're not all that familiar with how this all works.

excursions will show up in the daily planner section;  you can use the $50.00 credit on excursions in every port. If you have specialty dining perks you can reserve your preferred restaurant at the 120 day mark.  This can be done right on your site page.  If you are reserving more than one specialty restaurant and you are interested in one that has a cover charge, reserve that one before you reserve any of the a la carte restaurants.

By the way are you a Big Red Cornell fan? 🙂

10 hours ago, BigRedFan said:

By the way are you a Big Red Cornell fan? 🙂

Thanks for the reply.  Big Red 85 refers to the "Big Red Boat" of many years ago.  Our first cruise.  I am a proud Hokie of Virginia Tech, class of '75.

12 hours ago, Big Red 85 said:

Thanks for the reply.  Big Red 85 refers to the "Big Red Boat" of many years ago.  Our first cruise.  I am a proud Hokie of Virginia Tech, class of '75.

Our family also sailed on the Big Red Boat back in the 80s.  We sailed on all 3 of their ships; Majestic, Oceanic and Atlantic.:) 

On 6/30/2024 at 10:50 PM, shof515 said:

the 50 dollar credit will always be in your account, it is not a one time thing. it can be used in other ports

on the vacation summary page under  Itinerary, Onboard Packages, Gifts & More Items click on the various tabs with the port name to see the booked excursions

In fact, if have time, if you have multiple NCL excursions from the same port, the $50 will be applied for person 1 in the room. That happened to us when we landed up with 2 excursions in Junea instead of one long one.