Sail into Savings -- Where's the offer?

Just got a Regent postcard in the mail promising 40% off (on select voyages). I can't find the offer on the website, even after using the QR code on the postcard. Anyone got a link for this sale?

We've made great use of this sort of sale previously, getting quite a price reduction after repricing existing bookings. I'd love to know if any of my bookings now can be reduced (though the sale probably won't help us nearly as much given the the new pricing model).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, taxare said:

In VERY small print on the postcard it says it starts on July 3.

Where's my jeweler's loupe? Oh yeah, there it is!

The cruise only price dropped on my cruise by about $2500 for the same cabin.  However, adding the business class air it is now $10,000 more than I paid with business air- so matching apples to apples.

18 hours ago, makai 7 said:

The cruise only price dropped on my cruise by about $2500 for the same cabin.  However, adding the business class air it is now $10,000 more than I paid with business air- so matching apples to apples.

What was the air allowance on your original booking?  Because the cruise we booked in March for next year, the air fare is only $300 more than when we booked it, not surprising at all considering the cost of air travel. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, papaflamingo said:

What was the air allowance on your original booking?  Because the cruise we booked in March for next year, the air fare is only $300 more than when we booked it, not surprising at all considering the cost of air travel. 

I notice that the new default international airfare is based on Economy class.  Were you able to get the new air-inclusive rate with Business Class for just $300 more than when you booked?  If so...congrats! Great deal IMO

2 hours ago, papaflamingo said:

Because the cruise we booked in March for next year, the air fare is only $300 more than when we booked it,

Are you sure? The airfares quoted on the website now are for flights out of New York for economy and business. If you go forward to build a booking you will be asked from which airport you will be departing, and then a real fare will be shown. It can be substantially higher than the JFK fare and certainly higher than the "Business Included" fare of old.

I don’t recall the air allowance.  The per person cost for a category G including business class air, with the charges for a non-gateway airport was $12,048 in April, prior to discounts from my TA.

Now, the same cabin category (as a gty) is $17,099 pp including business air from my airport, with the current “sale”.

These prices are both from starting a booking on the RSSC website.

14 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

I notice that the new default international airfare is based on Economy class.  Were you able to get the new air-inclusive rate with Business Class for just $300 more than when you booked?  If so...congrats! Great deal IMO

The new cost for Business Air is $300 from the "air credit' when I booked it.  But that includes $250 pp for Blacklane. So the actual cost increase for Business Air is $50 pp.   It you look at any cruise that starts at an international port, you'll see 3 options:

2-FOR-1 ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISE FARE

*ULTIMATE UPGRADE WITH ECONOMY AIR

*ULTIMATE UPGRADE WITH BUSINESS AIR

simply pick what you want... cruise only, or cruise with economy air, or cruise with Business Class air and run the numbers.

11 hours ago, CJANDH said:

Are you sure

Yes, and that's leaving out of Atlanta, our home city.   The air credit for our cruise when we booked it in March was $9800 pp.  The cost of Business Class today is $10,100, and that includes $250 for Blacklane.