Unable to log in to Azamara for upcoming cruise

gymfreak

We sail in just over 4 weeks on Onward and I am unable to log in to my booking neither is my husband. We have sailed over 20 plus times with Azamara and this is the first time we are unable  to get into our booking . We are from the U.K. Anyone have recent similar issues or advice?

just tried mine and it seems fine. Logged in then selected Upcoming Cruises and it shows the cruise then can 'manage reservation'

How far are you getting? there is some text that says 'If you are are unable to view your upcoming cruises, please click Request Support for assistance."

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

When I go on their site they tell me I have no booking, I always have to check manage my booking on contact form then add res nr surname and shipment date.

see screen shots Hope this works

IMG_1266.png

IMG_1267.png

Edited by cruiseaholic78
  • Like 1

I just checked and had no problem. I'm hoping it's just a blip. Assuming you've rebooted your computer and/or cleared the cache. Always amazed by how that sometimes doesn't occur to me until I've done countless workarounds that don't work. But sounds like you've tried on 2 computers. 

• Like 1

On a positive note, the updated software now allows you to view all the fares for different grades of cabin (eg V1, V2 & V3) without having to click 'Book Now' and go to Seaware (which quite often shows me $ fares even though I'm logged in and in the UK.). There is now a 'Compare Stateroom Fares' link, which takes you to another page with all fares available, plus an indication of remaining cabins. Perhaps this is the first step towards being able to see what individual cabin availability?

• Like 3

Yesterday I couldn’t login on my IPad, though could on my IPhone. Today I can login on both, but my account isbnow showing that I owe £776, which is exactly the sum of the costs of the excursions I booked and paid for using OBC when I was on my last cruise!

I didn't try to login the other day, when people were reporting trouble, but everything seems OK now. No big bills showing, for which I'm thankful, as we will be on board in Athens in a week now. Mind you, we only have $300 OBC and haven't bothered to try and use it beforehand. Points and loyalty level are correct, as are future cruises. I wonder whether they will ever get round to uploading past cruises (pre April 2023)?

50 minutes ago, tonyl1956 said:

I didn't try to login the other day, when people were reporting trouble, but everything seems OK now. No big bills showing, for which I'm thankful, as we will be on board in Athens in a week now. Mind you, we only have $300 OBC and haven't bothered to try and use it beforehand. Points and loyalty level are correct, as are future cruises. I wonder whether they will ever get round to uploading past cruises (pre April 2023)?

I doubt they ever will.  There is little or no benefit to them, and a whole can of worms should it be incorrect.  They had huge problems loading current and future bookings at the point of transition, and there's no reason to suggest a load of the history would be any different.

18 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

I doubt they ever will.  There is little or no benefit to them, and a whole can of worms should it be incorrect.  They had huge problems loading current and future bookings at the point of transition, and there's no reason to suggest a load of the history would be any different.

Glad I took a screen grab of our history before the carnage happened!

35 minutes ago, tonyl1956 said:

Glad I took a screen grab of our history before the carnage happened!

If you log into your Celebrity account, or if you don’t have one you can create one using your Azamara loyalty number, you can see your past history. Although all Azamara cruises are now labelled as Celebrity cruises, all our past Azamara cruises are listed with the exception of the one we took during the transition period which is missing from both systems although we did receive the correct points. In addition the Celebrity system is also showing cruises taken since the system separation but booked when Azamara were still using the RC booking system, which would indicate RC have retained some of Azamara’s data.

I could imagine that given the previous problems that there may be a reluctance in importing more data from the Royal Caribbean system, or are RC reluctant to release the data as it also contains Celebrity information. Guess we will never actually know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1