Why nothing out of NYC/Cape Liberty Summer 2025?

I had one of my best cruises EVER last summer on the Summit to Bermuda and was super excited to do it again in 2025 (I'm doing the ABC islands this summer). So I was very disappointed to see that there are pretty much none in 2025. Is there any plan to being those back??

11 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I had one of my best cruises EVER last summer on the Summit to Bermuda and was super excited to do it again in 2025 (I'm doing the ABC islands this summer). So I was very disappointed to see that there are pretty much none in 2025. Is there any plan to being those back??

Silhouette sails from Bayonne to Bermuda May and June 2025.

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

Silhouette sails from Bayonne to Bermuda May and June 2025.

That's not summer. Summer is July and August. There are no options for NYC teachers (who don't get out until the end of June) on Celebrity. 😞

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2024 at 9:17 PM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience onboard Celebrity Summit last summer!
The 7N Bermuda sailings are now offered on Solstice class; Eclipse in Summer 2024 and Silhouette in Summer 2025.

13 minutes ago, Laura Hodges Bethge said:

We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience onboard Celebrity Summit last summer!
The 7N Bermuda sailings are now offered on Solstice class; Eclipse in Summer 2024 and Silhouette in Summer 2025.

Unfortunately for 2025 It's only May and June. Which doesn't work for teachers. 😞

On 7/23/2024 at 2:51 PM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Unfortunately for 2025 It's only May and June. Which doesn't work for teachers. 😞

I would not be surprised if there are no Celebrity sailings to Bermuda from Cape Liberty in 2026. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2024 at 6:22 PM, Charles4515 said:

I would not be surprised if there are no Celebrity sailings to Bermuda from Cape Liberty in 2026. 

Why do you say that?  Is Celebrity not doing Bermuda anymore or is something going on with Cape Liberty?

12 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Why do you say that?  Is Celebrity not doing Bermuda anymore or is something going on with Cape Liberty?

I have a reason for thinking that but I hope I am wrong. We shall see. 

1 minute ago, Charles4515 said:

I have a reason for thinking that but I hope I am wrong. We shall see. 

Ok, well I hope whatever you are thinking is wrong as we are hoping to do Bermuda in 2026 on celebrity. We don't want to do Royal or NCL as we don't want or need all the extra things on there, like the wave rider, rock walls etc.  we liked celebrity because it was nice and calm and classy.