3 Night Dining Package???

Hi there!  I'm on the Voyager in September, and I'm looking at the specialty dining.  We want Chops and Izumi, and there is an option for Chops and 1 more for $99.  There is also a 3 Night Dining Package that is on sale now for $104.99.  It is very non-specific as to what restaurants that includes.  The 3 night is obviously the way to go, but I'd like to know what I'm reserving before I reserve it, rather than make a purchase and then have them tell me later what it includes.

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, birdofsong said:

Hi there!  I'm on the Voyager in September, and I'm looking at the specialty dining.  We want Chops and Izumi, and there is an option for Chops and 1 more for $99.  There is also a 3 Night Dining Package that is on sale now for $104.99.  It is very non-specific as to what restaurants that includes.  The 3 night is obviously the way to go, but I'd like to know what I'm reserving before I reserve it, rather than make a purchase and then have them tell me later what it includes.

Thank you!

Chop's and Giovannis is included, Izumi may have a $15 surcharge. You make your reservations as soon as you board. You can go to any Specialty to make all three reservations. When you book the 3 night package it will ask for a time for your first reservation. 99% of the time there is no reservation made for you it is just a place holder reservation. Well worth the extra 5 bucks for the three nighter. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, birdofsong said:

It is very non-specific

What's Included

• - Three nights of dining at specialty restaurants.
  • - If choosing a restaurant with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit.
  • - For ships with Izumi Sushi, you’ll have a choice of a prix fixe menu, or a $39.99 food credit for the a la carte menu.
  • - For ships with the following venues, these are included with an additional surcharge: Izumi Hibachi/Teppanyaki — $15 surcharge. Chef's Table — $49.99 surcharge.

Important details and advisements

• - For Icon of the Seas sailings: All reservations must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.
  • - All other ships: A courtesy reservation will be made for Day 1 or 2 of your sailing. All additional reservations or changes to your courtesy reservation must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.
  • - Child pricing applies to children between the ages of 6-12. Children ages 0-5 are complimentary. Children must order from the kid’s menu.
  • - Beverages are not included in this package.
  • - Not valid for: Main Dining Room premium items, Taste of Royal, Celebration Table, Izumi in the Park, Izumi Omakase, Chops Grille premium cuts, Empire Supper Club, Culinary Activities, and Holiday Celebration Dinners.

Edited by Hoopster95

6 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Izumi may have a $15 surcharge.

• For ships with Izumi Sushi, you’ll have a choice of a prix fixe menu, or a $39.99 food credit for the a la carte menu.
  • For ships with the following venues, these are included with an additional surcharge: Izumi Hibachi/Teppanyaki — $15 surcharge. Chef's Table — $49.99 surcharge.

9 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

What's Included

• - If choosing a restaurant with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit.
  • - For ships with Izumi Sushi, you’ll have a choice of a prix fixe menu, or a $39.99 food credit for the a la carte menu.
  • - For ships with the following venues, these are included with an additional surcharge: Izumi Hibachi/Teppanyaki — $15 surcharge. Chef's Table — $49.99 surcharge.

Important details and advisements

• - For Icon of the Seas sailings: All reservations must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.
  • - All other ships: A courtesy reservation will be made for Day 1 or 2 of your sailing. All additional reservations or changes to your courtesy reservation must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.
  • - Child pricing applies to children between the ages of 6-12. Children ages 0-5 are complimentary. Children must order from the kid’s menu.
  • - Beverages are not included in this package.
  • - Not valid for: Main Dining Room premium items, Taste of Royal, Celebration Table, Izumi in the Park, Izumi Omakase, Chops Grille premium cuts, Empire Supper Club, Culinary Activities, and Holiday Celebration Dinners.

I read that, but I wish it said what it included instead of what it doesn't.  How about Chef's Table?  It doesn't seem to exclude it.

1 minute ago, birdofsong said:

I read that, but I wish it said what it included instead of what it doesn't.  How about Chef's Table?  It doesn't seem to exclude it.

All the information you need is right there in black and white on the website, and when you book on your planner. 4th line down

What's Included

• - For ships with the following venues, these are included with an additional surcharge: Izumi Hibachi/Teppanyaki — $15 surcharge. Chef's Table — $49.99 surcharge
  • Like 1

Hello, we have a (1) complimentary dining for 2 people from our TA and we also purchased a 3 night dining package - can any of this be reserved before we sail or must all of these reservations only be made once we are onboard? If there is any way to make reservations now/before sailing how do we do so?

Thank you in advance for the clarification and help!

31 minutes ago, Cruising Divers said:

Hello, we have a (1) complimentary dining for 2 people from our TA and we also purchased a 3 night dining package - can any of this be reserved before we sail or must all of these reservations only be made once we are onboard? If there is any way to make reservations now/before sailing how do we do so?

Thank you in advance for the clarification and help!

If you in a full suite (Grand Suite or higher) the Suites Concierge can make dining reservations for you before you board but if not, you will have to wait until you board to make any specialty dining reservations when you have a dining plan/gift dining.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

If you in a full suite (Grand Suite or higher) the Suites Concierge can make dining reservations for you before you board but if not, you will have to wait until you board to make any specialty dining reservations when you have a dining plan/gift dining.

Thank you!