Choir of Men on Encore

I imagine it would depend on the individual cruise as to which day(s) it would be..

I have read reports that is no longer possible to reserve the show at the 21 day mark. I'm hoping these reports are wrong, since my calendar is marked for 21 days prior to our Escape cruise in September.

No way to know the show dates until they are available. In April, we were able to book in advance. Don't remember exactly, but I do believe it was before check-in at maybe 25-days? Do not accept this as gospel.

8 hours ago, schmoopie17 said:

I imagine it would depend on the individual cruise as to which day(s) it would be..

I have read reports that is no longer possible to reserve the show at the 21 day mark. I'm hoping these reports are wrong, since my calendar is marked for 21 days prior to our Escape cruise in September.

I was able to book the Elements show on Joy at 21 days, right after check-in. Hope you can do the same on Escape.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mthayer295 said:

What night is Choir of Men on the Encore?  Also how do you secure tickets prior to the cruise?  Will this show up in the Excursion list at 21 days pre-cruise?

You can book Choir of Man 21 days prior to departure,,, the same day you do your online check-in. You go to your ncl.com account, explore and plan, entertainment (not shore excursions). 

The Final entertainment schedule is not determine until about a month before departure. It is arranged around guest performers who sign contracts from a week to a month long. 

That being said, the Encore to Alaska tries to present Choir or Man on Day 2 and Day 6 at 7:30 pm and 10:00 pm (ship time). We were on the Encore in April and they actually deviated from their normal COM schedule on our cruise only due to a conflict in entertainers.