Infinity Aqua Class Sky Suite any newer info or pics?

I just changed my Sky Suite on our March  Infinity Greece trip to an Aqua Class Sky suite WITH a 100$  reduction in price.

It is #6145 with supposedly a bigger bathroom and balcony.

Does anyone have any specific details they can provide?

I see pics on other "revolutionized" M class ships but not Infinity or Constellation.

I done suites before and after “ revolutionized” not much difference, actually the suite lounge is actually nicer with more comfortable furniture before upgrades. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Judyrem said:

I just changed my Sky Suite on our March  Infinity Greece trip to an Aqua Class Sky suite WITH a 100$  reduction in price.

Yes, the balcony and bathroom is larger in that particular cabin. 

You will have a separate shower and a separate bath tub instead of the combination shower/tub in other Sky / Aqua Sky Suites. 

The balcony has a canvas cover and is wider than the other Sky/Aqua Sky Suite balconies because the suite itself is wider. 

I see pics on other "revolutionized" M class ships but not Infinity or Constellation.

There are four pictures of this suite on cruisedeckplanner.com but you need to be a member to see them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, the balcony and bathroom is larger in that particular cabin. 

You will have a separate shower and a separate bath tub instead of the combination shower/tub in other Sky / Aqua Sky Suites. 

The balcony has a canvas cover and is wider than the other Sky/Aqua Sky Suite balconies because the suite itself is wider. 

There are four pictures of this suite on cruisedeckplanner.com but you need to be a member to see them. 

Great info, thanks so much.

I am not a member but I will trust your input.

15 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Here's the bathroom.  The tub is in the lower left. 

image.png.c9d5cbe0e7d0cbea424c4c48f9e2038d.png

That's a good sized bathroom!  I love it!

17 hours ago, Judyrem said:

The aft end of M class ships have always held lots of surprises on decks 6 through 9 - and Celebrity finally seems to have figured out the demand and have converted cabin classes and priced accordingly.

6145 and 6146 have always been anomalies when it comes to Sky Suite cabins.  They were designed as 'adjunct' cabins to the the two Penthouse suites - and have interconnecting doors if used for that purpose.  Both were always highly sought S1 cabins after back in the days when these were 'just' Sky Suites.  Some have even booked specific itinerary dates just to snag one of them.  They are indeed bigger inside and out.  They also have standard glass doors out to the veranda, if it matters. 

For Constellation and Infinity, both have been 'converted' from S1 to AQ (Aqua Suite) cabins.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, canderson said:

For Constellation and Infinity, both have been 'converted' from S1 to AQ (Aqua Suite) cabins.

The same is true for Millennium.  We were in 6146 for our 13-day Best of Japan cruise (linked in my signature below).  We had sailed in a regular Sky Suite, #6100, the year before.  If we book M-class again it will not be on a Revolutionized ship.  The furniture is uncomfortable and the storage is abysmal.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, canderson said:

The aft end of M class ships have always held lots of surprises on decks 6 through 9 - and Celebrity finally seems to have figured out the demand and have converted cabin classes and priced accordingly.

6145 and 6146 have always been anomalies when it comes to Sky Suite cabins.  They were designed as 'adjunct' cabins to the the two Penthouse suites - and have interconnecting doors if used for that purpose.  Both were always highly sought S1 cabins after back in the days when these were 'just' Sky Suites.  Some have even booked specific itinerary dates just to snag one of them.  They are indeed bigger inside and out.  They also have standard glass doors out to the veranda, if it matters. 

They also have standard glass doors out to the veranda, if it matters. 

That doesn't matter that much to me, a bigger bathroom, room and veranda.

We stayed in #6145 on the Summit in 2015 before the ship was Revolutionized and ADORED that stateroom!

I understand the layout is the same on the Infinity. The bathroom was amazing and had loads of room to store everything. It felt more like a good-sized hotel room than a cruise ship cabin. It was a Caribbean sailing out of San Juan so we spent a lot of time on the balcony. 

Enjoy! 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

A couple of photos from #6145 on the Summit in 2015. While definitely not newer photos and those of a sister ship, they should give you an idea of how spacious the stateroom is. 🙂

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 3.47.52 PM.png  

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 3.48.10 PM.png

Edited by BeachTunes
  • Thanks 1