What's the latest I can disembark the Celebrity Apex in Fort Lauderdale?

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

However, we have found that  Lyft/Uber vehicles are usually cleaner and more comfortable and for us that makes a difference. 

This is what makes the difference for me - taxis often smell like smoke and their fares are unpredictable. 

When I'm coming from the airport, I prefer Blacklane (a different service than Uber Black).

Is chauffeurs will meet you at luggage claim and take your bags straight to the car vs having to find wherever the Uber pickup area is at the airport. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Generally I've found fleet wise the final call is at 9:15 -  that is also when B2B begin their b2b process.    If they have the Stay Aboard Program available in many European Countries you are able to stay aboard until about 3-4PM -  Fees may or not apply dependent on Suite Level and  CC Level.   BTW for others Stay Aboard is not available in the U.S. 

• Like 3

When we were on Apex a few months ago there was an announcement around 9 AM saying all passengers were now cleared to leave the ship, please head to the gangway if you haven’t done so already. I usually don’t stay on the ship that late but we had the latest luggage tag time (we usually do self-assist and carry our luggage off the ship). 

• Thanks 1