Shore Excursion Reviews

I thought at one time there was a link to some reviews that were posted on the shore excursion descriptions page. There weren't many reviews and I thought that would grow in time, but maybe it was just discontinued (or I'm having a senior moment). What prompts this post is that I would like to leave reviews of the two excursions I took on my recent Enchantment cruise.

The two experiences couldn't have been more different. We had a great tour in Honduras with a knowledgeable guide who gave us plenty of information about life on the island of Routan. The guide in Belize was limited to "Look, there's a howler monkey. Look, there's another one." The shore excursion description advised we would "Learn about the tropical trees, flora, and Belizean bush medicine remedies that were used by the Mayan people for centuries." Apparently, the guide that was supposed to impart that information was off that day. 

With so many options for excursions, I would appreciate being able to get some first-hand knowledge about whether the third-party provider would be delivering on the promises outlined.

Posted (edited)

Carnival shows reviews of excursions, royal does not.

You would have to google to find reviews. Royal just doesnt show them. Doesnt post them. I wish they would but nope.

Edited by firefly333