Linking Reservations-How to?

I'd like to link family reservations but can't seem to do it.   I'd had asked the Royal Rep. but not showing in my account.  Followed some of the instructions that I found on-line but wasn't successful.  

Just now, nelblu said:

I'd like to link family reservations but can't seem to do it. 

When you want to do something across the bookings (like check in or planner reservation) the planner or app will prompt you for that - wait till then.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

When you want to do something across the bookings (like check in or planner reservation) the planner or app will prompt you for that - wait till then.

Thanks,

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, nelblu said:

I'd like to link family reservations but can't seem to do it.   I'd had asked the Royal Rep. but not showing in my account.  Followed some of the instructions that I found on-line but wasn't successful.  

Click on "add another cruise" and put in their info. If it's linked, their reservation will show up below yours. I use a desktop to do this.

Edited by cruisinfanatic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been a while since I have done this, but I think I had to call in to RCI to initiate and then the other party had to call RCI to accept.  Both parties have to request/accept for it to actually link.  .  But again, it has been a while since I have done this.

1 hour ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Both parties have to request/accept for it to actually link. 

Nope, if you have the info for the other booking, you don’t need anything else to link. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in the same boat! I called yesterday to link reservations (specifically to make sure we can all dine together). I had everyone’s booking #s, and the representative said they were all linked and set up for onboard messaging and tables together for dining. Is there any way to confirm that it’s all taken care of or should I just assumed we’re set to go? I don’t see their cabins when I go to book any reservations or anything. I know how to link them through the app, but I had assumed it would have already shown up because I called to link them. 

Just be aware that once you link the reservations you will have full control over the other reservations. We will be traveling with 2 other couples and I linked our reservations so that I could make MTD reservations. When I went to make final payment I almost clicked on one of the other reservations to make payment. My reservation wasn’t even listed first. I almost made the same mistake again when I went to submit a RoyalUp bid. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JMukamuk said:

g. Is there any way to confirm that it’s all taken care of or should I just assumed we’re set to go?

Assuming all of you are fixed traditional (early or late) you can email rcldining@rccl.com about two weeks out to confirm the table and location - include all booking numbers. 

• Like 1