Roy o disney clstateroom suite and walt disney stateroom suite.

Posted (edited)

Does anybody know what price for  walt disney Concierge stateroom suite or the roy o disney Concierge stateroom suite on disney fantasy cruise for the British isles cruise disney fantasy cruise next year in 2025 on Monday 8th September to Monday 15th September 2025.

Edited by Maxgoof1992

13 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

This would be a good question for your travel agent. Or even by looking at the DCL website as if you are going to book the cruise.

I look on Disney cruise website and doesn't show prices of walt disney Concierge stateroom suite or roy o disney Concierge stateroom suite.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

I look on Disney cruise website and doesn't show prices of walt disney Concierge stateroom suite or roy o disney Concierge stateroom suite.

They are both Royal Suites: 

image.thumb.png.bbdc0031ff36a124bb8edf8d60d96d12.png

Edited by Shmoo here

21 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

They are both Royal Suites: 

image.thumb.png.bbdc0031ff36a124bb8edf8d60d96d12.png

How did mange to find price of walt disney Concierge stateroom suite and roy o disney Concierge stateroom suite. Are going on Disney fantasy cruise this year.

1 hour ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

Then it's quite possible it's already sold out.

1 hour ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

How did mange to find price of walt disney Concierge stateroom suite and roy o disney Concierge stateroom suite. Are going on Disney fantasy cruise this year.

After finding the specific cruise, I clicked on "continue" then "view staterooms" had to put in travel party size (2 persons) and click "confirm travel party" then, scroll down and clicked on "concierge".  

In doing this now, that Concierge Royal Suite info is no longer there.

4 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

After finding the specific cruise, I clicked on "continue" then "view staterooms" had to put in travel party size (2 persons) and click "confirm travel party" then, scroll down and clicked on "concierge".  

In doing this now, that Concierge Royal Suite info is no longer there.

Annnnd....now it's back.

8 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

Annnnd....now it's back.

I seen that concierge family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah and concierge 1 bedroom suite with verandah are unavailable does mean all concierge family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah and concierge 1 bedroom with verandah that both already booked.

7 hours ago, Maxgoof1992 said:

I seen that concierge family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah and concierge 1 bedroom suite with verandah are unavailable does mean all concierge family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah and concierge 1 bedroom with verandah that both already booked.

Yes.