What is the cost and age limits on Jubilee roller coaster

15 hours ago, Hipockets said:

Taking grandkid on Jubilee and wonder the cost of the roller coaster and ropes course

Bolt is $15 per ride. No age restriction, but there are height and weight limits. No charge for ropes course.

A simple Google search and going to a company's website is really all you need to do these days for a question like that!

Literally takes less time than posting a whole thread about it. :classic_smile:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Discounts for roller coaster.  I was able to ride the roller coaster on the Jubilee in August 2024.  The carnival app showed only 1 seat available & no others available for that day.  We booked it and explained to staff we would like to book a second person and they did it & we were billed for it by the staff checking people in at the entrance.  So glad we went directly to them & would recommend going directly to them if no time shows available.   We also talked to others in line and they reported a lower price and sure enough it seemed like if you book 3 tickets or something like that you get a discount.  We noticed the offer later but  didn’t try it as we were ready to spend more time at the free rope course & water park slides.   I know weather can affect if the ride is open so I really wanted to book it early just for that reason.  Hope that helps everyone.  Really appreciate the staff since I was with a first time cruiser and it was fun try the roller coaster together.😊

On 7/15/2024 at 12:32 PM, bg2310 said:

A simple Google search and going to a company's website is really all you need to do these days for a question like that!

Literally takes less time than posting a whole thread about it. :classic_smile:

But if the OP had not posted this question, I would not have known about the roller coaster on the Jubilee.  So I for one am glad that he/she "wasted" the bandwidth to ask.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, KATHY@HOME said:

I know weather can affect if the ride is open so I really wanted to book it early just for that reason.  Hope that helps everyone.  Really appreciate the staff since I was with a first time cruiser and it was fun try the roller coaster together.😊

I'll second the idea of booking it early, if possible.  On our cruise on Mardi Gras, the weather was decent for the first part of our sailing and I was able to ride it twice (once for free; I'd gotten stuck on the ride 🙂 ).  But the weather turned windy during the second half, and the Bolt was closed for the duration.  

21 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

But if the OP had not posted this question, I would not have known about the roller coaster on the Jubilee.  So I for one am glad that he/she "wasted" the bandwidth to ask.

Jubilee is literally the Excel class and sister of Mardi Gras and Celebration, why wouldn't it have the roller coaster??