Medallion Shipping Question

Posted (edited)

Two passengers at two different addresses, same booking… One medallion states “Not Yet Shipped” and the other states “In Progress“. I’ve never noticed this before. Have you? My guess is that one has been started and the other has not. I just want to ask the experts. 😊

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

56 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Two passengers at two different addresses, same booking… One medallion states “Not Yet Shipped” and the other states “In Progress“. I’ve never noticed this before. Have you? My guess is that one has been started and the other has not. I just want to ask the experts. 😊

Did you order them at the same time?  

I think it is a glitch, with all the updating on this App.  When you order your OM, it first says in progress and then later it says: not shipped yet.  In fact, when you look at the history…watch it…it spins and says: in progress…then switches to: not shipped yet. 

I really don’t think this is an issue, as long as you both ordered them.

• Thanks 1

Heck we sail on the 31st leave home the 29th. Two medallions ordered 1 did not get a confirmation of shipping it arrived on the 19th. The one ordered that did get confirmation of shipping but no tracking email has not arrived. Go figure 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Did you order them at the same time?  

I think it is a glitch, with all the updating on this App.  When you order your OM, it first says in progress and then later it says: not shipped yet.  In fact, when you look at the history…watch it…it spins and says: in progress…then switches to: not shipped yet. 

I really don’t think this is an issue, as long as you both ordered them.

We ordered them one day apart. I will check again and watch the history. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, memoak said:

Heck we sail on the 31st leave home the 29th. Two medallions ordered 1 did not get a confirmation of shipping it arrived on the 19th. The one ordered that did get confirmation of shipping but no tracking email has not arrived. Go figure 

I hope you receive it soon. Was it a special order? My friend and I both placed a special order. 

Wishing you good luck having your medallion arrive.  My medallion got swallowed up by the USPS.  It was "out for delivery" Monday July 15th, never arrived, local post office can't locate it.Medallion order has been cancelled. I will have to deal with this at Southampton. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I hope you receive it soon. Was it a special order? My friend and I both placed a special order. 

No special in fact we wish they wouldn’t even send the lanyard we just throw them away

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

Wishing you good luck having your medallion arrive.  My medallion got swallowed up by the USPS.  It was "out for delivery" Monday July 15th, never arrived, local post office can't locate it.Medallion order has been cancelled. I will have to deal with this at Southampton. 

I’m sorry to hear that. I ordered a special medallion along with a piece of jewelry. My friend ordered a special medallion. I hope they show up.

34 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

My friend’s medallion is the one that stated “In Progress”. She just received an email telling her that her medallion shipped. 

I believe you are on Emerald 8/11/24 sailing? The email is actually confirmation the Medallion ordered has finalized and your credit card will be charged if you ordered any special item requiring a charge. Although the text in the email says Shipping confirmation, it is more like order confirmation. 

Medallion is most likely still in progress till tracking email sent, but sometimes, this email gets lost. My last few sailings, my Medallions arrived 10-12 days before sailing to a Los Angeles address, with departure from CA and FL ports. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wallyj said:

I believe you are on Emerald 8/11/24 sailing? The email is actually confirmation the Medallion ordered has finalized and your credit card will be charged if you ordered any special item requiring a charge. Although the text in the email says Shipping confirmation, it is more like order confirmation. 

Medallion is most likely still in progress till tracking email sent, but sometimes, this email gets lost. My last few sailings, my Medallions arrived 10-12 days before sailing to a Los Angeles address, with departure from CA and FL ports. 

Well last does doesn’t give any help since I sail in 9 days from Vancouver