Seascape Owners Suite or Royal Suite?

Sara&Mike

Hi all!  We are a group of 3 women (mother 70 and 2 daughters in their 30’s and 40’s).  We have been on the seascape in November 2023 with our respective families and absolutely loved the yacht club experience.  This time we are looking to book either the owners suite or the royal suite for all of us to stay together.  My mother has gone through the fight of her life this past year and we are looking to spend quality girl time together to celebrate her.  The questions are, does the master bed split into 2 twins for both suites?   Which suite do you prefer?  And do both provide a reserved cabana as this is very important to my mother who will not get off the ship for most ports?  Thanks to everyone in advance.

Further, we are also looking at the NCL Viva haven 2 bedroom as that is all that is remaining for our available week.  If anyone has insight to this, also appreciated.  Thank You!

All YC we've had, including two RS, split.  As a matter of fact, some stunk as the ridge between the two didn't match up and was uncomfortable.

Obviously the YC outside area does not have a roof nor does Viva Haven.  We sailed Prima Haven and not really impressed although a 2 br would fit your needs best since MSC hasn't gotten clued in to have even a 1/2 bath in their best rooms.  Conversely, reports, and experience, Haven kings don't split.

7 hours ago, Sara&Mike said:

And do both provide a reserved cabana as this is very important to my mother who will not get off the ship for most ports?

Both have a pergola reserved and both have a hot tub on the balcony. The hot tub and the outside table on the Royal Suite is larger as is the balcony itself. I prefer the Royal to the Owner's. 

I also travel with daughters and we are very comfortable in the Royal Suite.  If outside space is important, it is better with the Royal than the Owners Suite. I agree with the previous post...a half-bath would be a wonderful addition.  

• Like 1