Sunset aft cabin Equinox Deck 11?

4 minutes ago, Larainerenee said:

Are the Sunset aft cabins on deck 11 affected at all by the pool and activities on deck 12?

The sunset aft cabins on deck 11 are below the aft cabins on deck 12.  Deck 12 aft is our preferred location on Equinox.  No one can look down on you.  We have not experienced any excessive noise from above.  We have been on Deck 12 aft for 7 cruises.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bjahil47 said:

The sunset aft cabins on deck 11 are below the aft cabins on deck 12.  Deck 12 aft is our preferred location on Equinox.  No one can look down on you.  We have not experienced any excessive noise from above.  We have been on Deck 12 aft for 7 cruises.  

Thanks for that info. Deck 12 has a few available. I wondered if the noise and action form the pool would bother the deck 11 aft cabin.

6 minutes ago, Larainerenee said:

Thanks for that info. Deck 12 has a few available. I wondered if the noise and action form the pool would bother the deck 11 aft cabin.

The pool is mid ship and the aft cabins are aft.  I doubt you would be bothered by pool action on Deck 11 as we never have on Deck 12.  

There is absolutely no noise from the pools on any aft facing stateroom.  They are literally hundreds of feet away.  And as previously mentioned, allowing one passenger deck between your stateroom deck and any public deck eliminates any direct noise concerns from any activities there.

3 hours ago, Larainerenee said:

Probably good to have a close look at the deck plan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Larainerenee said:

Are the Sunset aft cabins on deck 11 affected at all by the pool and activities on deck 12?

Deck 12 has cabins and above that is the Oceanview Cafe.  We've stayed often on deck 11...no bothersome noise.  Only viewed from above if you're standing at the rail.  Always found our balcony quiet and private.

Pic below.

image.thumb.png.a2981d4a344c2f5072296c005782bbed.png

Edited by Oceangoer2
  • Like 1