Norwegian spirit stateroom beside elevators- are they noisy?

Hi there, thanks for letting me join. Only been on a cruise once many years ago and have just booked a trip on the NCL spirit in Feb. Just spotted though the room is beside the elevators 10610. Wondering how bad the elevator noise (chimes? Machinery noise) or how bad the people congregating chatting noises tend to be?  Would love your thoughts much appreciated thanks!

I usually stay near elevators and the only time I have heard a sound from them is the few seconds that my cabin door is open. You should be fine, even if you are a lite sleeper. 

i always stay near the elevators. i very very rare hear any elevator noise, the only noise i hear is the regular hallway noise from loud people

I was recently on the Spirit and although we weren't staying in it, we were traveling with another couple that was in 10110. I never noticed any hallway noise from inside their cabin and the elevators on the Spirit didn't actually have a chime when the elevator arrived, so you had to watch for it.

We have stayed in 10611 right across the hall. It is a sideways inside cabin right beside the elevators. No noise at all. Great location and booked it again for a later cruise.