LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

I got a good buzz here. Boarding starts in 1 ahora. Airport ppl are wild. There’s a toddler standing on the table at a corner booth. Every single adult has an adult beverage in this joint and Caleb Williams is still a baby. 😆

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Whoop whoop YAY for Simone and Suni!! 🥇🇺🇸🥉

4 hours ago, SenatorsFan said:

The whole team is just amazing. I really enjoy watching them.

It was fun to watch.

Safe travels Megans.

• Like 5

On 7/29/2024 at 1:08 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Ahoy sailors! It’s time for another whirlwind live this time with all the Spanish and French flair. I’d love for you to join me as we sail the French Daze & Ibiza nights itinerary on the beautiful Scarlet Lady. 

It’s been 66 days since we sailed the Allure of the Seas with the kids, and I’m past ready to leave them at home. This will be my 2nd time on Scarlet Lady and fifth sailing with Virgin Voyages. I can’t wait for Pink Agave, Loteria & all the other shenanigans we get into on Virgin. So pack your bags, start your liver, and cross your fingers our flights go as scheduled. This time Friday, we will be in Barcelona! Let’s go cruising! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

IMG_7264.jpeg

IMG_7265.jpeg

IMG_7266.jpeg

@MeganGC1983 👏 how could I be so late to the game    Hope all is good with you and family.  Thanks again for taking us along 😊.   As always, I wish you calm seas, terrific weather and amazing cocktails 🍹.  Safe travels!

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2024 at 2:35 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

So we’ve heard a LOT about pickpocketing in Barcelona… like way more than normal places we visit. And I have to admit, it does have me slightly concerned. I’ll be carrying my Travelon purse and I grabbed one of these off Amazon for my phone. No roving gang of criminals is gonna steal my phone outta my hand. I have a live to do. 

IMG_7275.jpeg

We experienced a pick pocket in broad daylight in park guell.  If you are going to La sagrada keep your eyes everywhere as they are hoping you are distracted   It’s a shame but best to be on your guard.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2