LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

2 minutes ago, Stratford1950 said:

Sounds like they are the south end of a donkey going north 🧐

I’ve actually met a few of these types on VV. They are normally Megas but these sailors had normal red wristbands so i my assumption is that they are new money. Probably developers of some sort. The wine spiller that stayed awake that didn’t know about the WW2 occupation… he asked a lot of questions about the villas around the golf course and about St. Tropez, cost of houses, etc. He was that new member at the country club annoying. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

Beach beside it… is this where we are as a people?! Everyone wants to be famous? That was actually really a letdown. If you’ve been to the Chinese Grahman theater in LA… it’s much more glamorous. Smells the same though… outside..,, like a very over used bush. 

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 20

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

There’s always one group on an excursion. They are throwing a fit because they can’t sit 4 together alone. 

@MeganGC1983...OMG we get that all the time at the RV Parks we work at...."I want to be next door to my friends"....but they don't want to pay for that grade of site, they want what they want....entitlement....very frustrating for sure. 

Great pics enjoying your tour.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1