LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

2 minutes ago, The_Force said:

I wish I were in Spain.  Unfortunately in Columbus, Ohio.  My wife and I are on the VV sailing December 6th out of San Juan, so you may know me then.  We’ll be at the bar!

Yes!! Definitely then for her birthday! 🎉

• Like 2

A lot of people ask… there are services to keep your bags if you have a late flight or check in. I don’t think we do… At least not so far. We’d know more if the app let us get ready for our flights. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hopefully we still fly out at 1:30. 

IMG_8267.jpeg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Taking the shuttle to the downtown bus stop and walk around. Hopefully find a hippy market. 

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT take the pill in Ibiza...

IYKYK

• Haha 11

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So our original cabin Inky has seen somethings. I was getting ready to pack her and noticed the ship name wasn’t even on her head… yeah, that wasn’t going to do. Mike, our stewart, got me a fresh one. In to the suitcase Inky. 

image.jpg

Wait, what??? Inky is for keeps? I’ve always left inky in the room, assuming it was akin to taking home the towels (I mean…not saying I don’t have some red  and white striped VV towels in my closet….)

• Haha 13

16 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Wait, what??? Inky is for keeps? I’ve always left inky in the room, assuming it was akin to taking home the towels (I mean…not saying I don’t have some red  and white striped VV towels in my closet….)

I’ve bought every Inky to have the complete set for my cruising ducks Christmas tree. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Good morning from Ibiza. Pretty noisy night onboard. Between cabin & balcony doors and chairs moving… lots of activity. I have to say, I don’t ever remember a VV bed being as uncomfortable as this voyage has been. Lots of yoga in the morning to reset lower lumbar. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those "crazy grown-ups" running down the halls, slamming cabin doors and making loud noises at all times of the night!!!

This message brought to you by the National Association of Kids Against Cruise Discrimination (NAKACD):

• Haha 12