excursion help

I have tried calling the customer service line and I keep getting cut off after I finally get through to an actual person. I am trying to find out about a particular excursion but the reviews on the website don't give much info. Is there a separate number to call for excursion help for Royal like there is for some other cruise lines? I want to do a Stuarts Cove snorkeling or snuba excursion on Nassau that I have taken several times on other cruise lines. But the descriptions don't say where they go or who the provider is on RCL. I have taken several other snorkeling excursions on Nassau and they don't compare to this excursion. I can book it directly without going through RCL but the times seem tight as I have to get my own transportation, it is a distance from the port, and I am solo, so not sure if I should risk that. I have searched the Bahamas forum and didn't find the answer.  Any suggestions?

I would wait until I had more info, which may mean booking on the ship. 

While I am usually a big advocate of independent tours, I would not risk it if I were solo in Nassau, especially with a tight schedule.  

2 hours ago, xyzcruiser said:

I have tried calling the customer service line and I keep getting cut off after I finally get through to an actual person. I am trying to find out about a particular excursion but the reviews on the website don't give much info. Is there a separate number to call for excursion help for Royal like there is for some other cruise lines? I want to do a Stuarts Cove snorkeling or snuba excursion on Nassau that I have taken several times on other cruise lines. But the descriptions don't say where they go or who the provider is on RCL. I have taken several other snorkeling excursions on Nassau and they don't compare to this excursion. I can book it directly without going through RCL but the times seem tight as I have to get my own transportation, it is a distance from the port, and I am solo, so not sure if I should risk that. I have searched the Bahamas forum and didn't find the answer.  Any suggestions?

I'm confused by what you say ... the reviews on the website dont give much information. What reviews. Royal excursions dont give reviews. It's kind of pot luck what you might get. There is a number maybe for excursions to help book them but I agree calling is a waste of time.

If you can see booking privately the time looks tight I agree I wouldnt chance it. A cruise isnt the right time to take a chance on missing the ship. 

Maybe google the excursion name from royal. I did on one I had a question about a a review came up on trip advisor from celebrity so it's possible to find one with Google. Dont call, I doubt they have first hand knowledge of a nassau excursion. It is kind of pot luck.