Barcelona Airport

Stocksy82

Hi, we will be travelling on the sailing that shall not be named in October... Is there anything at the airport such as luggage drop or free shuttle in the City centre for VV passengers?

3 minutes ago, Stocksy82 said:

Thanks for the response, I thought I saw on Reddit that Virgin had a booth within the airport at T1 and was wondering if that was still the case.

I’ve always flown in the day before the cruise so no idea, sorry. 

Ditto--always have flown in the day before so no idea of Virgin booth.    Taxi is fixed rate, train to city center is cheaper but more difficult.  Many hotels have complimentary shuttle.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 9:01 PM, Stocksy82 said:

Thanks for the response, I thought I saw on Reddit that Virgin had a booth within the airport at T1 and was wondering if that was still the case.

We are on Scarlet Lady at the moment and flew into Barcelona last Sunday on the day we sailed.

There is a virgin voyages booth after you have cleared customs and picked up your bags, easy to spot near the exit.

They will attach luggage labels and take your bags from you to transport to the ship.

We then got the bus from airport to the city centre with no worries about dragging around the cases.

• Like 3

On 8/2/2024 at 9:21 AM, Al_W said:

We are on Scarlet Lady at the moment and flew into Barcelona last Sunday on the day we sailed.

There is a virgin voyages booth after you have cleared customs and picked up your bags, easy to spot near the exit.

They will attach luggage labels and take your bags from you to transport to the ship.

We then got the bus from airport to the city centre with no worries about dragging around the cases.

this is happening to us on 1st September , what time did you arrive at Barcelona airport , and how far is the airport from the city centre 

3 minutes ago, Lorddigger said:

this is happening to us on 1st September , what time did you arrive at Barcelona airport , and how far is the airport from the city centre 

We arrived into Barcelona airport at about 10am and I think it was about 30 minutes on the bus to get to the centre