VIKING PAYMENT DATES

Cg52

We are looking to book our first Viking Ocean cruise. We have done several river cruises with them.

They are asking for full payment 13 months in advance. Is this the norm? It seems extremely harsh and unreasonable. TIA for feedback.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Cg52 said:

We are looking to book our first Viking Ocean cruise. We have done several river cruises with them.

They are asking for full payment 13 months in advance. Is this the norm? It seems extremely harsh and unreasonable. TIA for feedback.

In a word  yes.  This subject has been discussed on this board ad nauseam.  If you do just a little research with the search tool or scroll down the threads page 1, 2, 3, etc. you will find more discussions on this than your stomach will tolerate.

Edited by Jim Avery
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jim Avery said:

In a word  yes.  This subject has been discussed on this board ad nauseam.  If you do just a little research with the search tool or scroll down the threads page 1, 2, 3, etc. you will find more discussions on this than your stomach will tolerate.

Sorry to have bothered you. The search function is useless I had already tried. I was also not having any luck scrolling.

• Thanks 2

In this case I think the search function is fine.  A search for "payment" or "date" only showing results in thread titles gives all the results one needs on the topic.  

6 minutes ago, millybess said:

That is true. 

The trick is to select “Topics” in the search window and that allows you to select the Viking Ocean forum. If you leave it at the “All” default, the entire site is searched and that is pretty much useless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Breckski said:

In this case I think the search function is fine.  A search for "payment" or "date" only showing results in thread titles gives all the results one needs on the topic.  

Indeed, that and much, much more! 😀. It’s difficult to search with more than 1 word no matter how it’s formatted. JMO. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cg52 said:

Sorry to have bothered you. The search function is useless I had already tried. I was also not having any luck scrolling.

Agree. I have greater success searching with Google to find specific content within CC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Breckski said:

I did try that and got a response of nothing found try again. 

1 hour ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

The trick is to select “Topics” in the search window and that allows you to select the Viking Ocean forum. If you leave it at the “All” default, the entire site is searched and that is pretty much useless.

Thank you now that is a helpful resource 

2 hours ago, Cg52 said:

Thank you this was very helpful and got me the information I was looking for

• Like 1