System glitch booking Britannia's Retreat?

Morning

Its 365 days until our next cruise, the Retreat should be open for bookings today and up to last night it was saying .coming soon' and from midnight every item under the Spa heading has said sold out. Anyone had the same issue? I cant believe every spa, hair, nail appointment sold out immediately?.

Hi, it is just a glitch, especially if they are changing prices etc. Sometimes it worked differently with a different browser ie phone versus laptop.

Sometimes I could try a day or 2 later and it would be fine. Hope that helps

• Like 1

On 8/1/2024 at 9:52 AM, SarahHben said:

Morning

Its 365 days until our next cruise, the Retreat should be open for bookings today and up to last night it was saying .coming soon' and from midnight every item under the Spa heading has said sold out. Anyone had the same issue? I cant believe every spa, hair, nail appointment sold out immediately?.

We did last year and to cut a very long story short despite customer services at Southampton getting involves we still didn't get a booking for the Retreat. We were told that it was a system error for everyone but it was clear on CC that others had booked. By the time Customer Services tried to book we could only be put on a waiting list. To be honest, we didn't miss it at all so we didn't follow up the matter further.

If you want a space there I'd contact PO directly asap and if no luck customer services. Don't be fobbed off and take it to the top if needs be

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SarahHben said:

@Presto2 @shiluThank you for your replies, sorry for my late response, I've been having computer problems so haven't logged on for ages. It was a glitch, cleared 24 hours later and we managed to book 😊

Hi Sarah, nice to hear from you, hope all is well.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 8:03 PM, P&O SUE said:

Hi Sarah, nice to hear from you, hope all is well.

Hi Sue. All well here thank you, Mum is improving and able to do more which helps. I hope all is well with you and your family.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 2:12 PM, SarahHben said:

Hi Sue. All well here thank you, Mum is improving and able to do more which helps. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Mum still causes me some angst but she’s ok thanks. Glad things have improved your end.