celebrity constellation cabin 9179? does anyone have any info on this cabin for me?

MIsharona

9 hours ago, MIsharona said:

is it noisy and is the balcony good size mainly thanks!

You can look at the deck plan on the Celebrity website to see this info for this cabin and any other -- Accommodations (celebritycruises.com)  and Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans | Celebrity Cruises  if you look at the cabin on the deck plan, you can see it is above other cabins and below seating in the Ocean View cafe.  You MAY hear some noise in the AM if you sleep if as they roll carts around down the walkway.  It is better than being under the pool area, where you would hear lounge chairs being dragged around.  You can also see it connects to the cabin next door (the line connecting two cabins) - if your next door neighbors are noisy - you may hear them.  From the deck plan, you can see the balcony is pretty standard (no bump out or anything different than the others like 9173 for example) So, If you then go over to the accommodation page and look at the cabin type - you can see this type of balcony is about 40 square feet.   Hope this helps.   

• Like 1

I was trying to find a tube video of it but I can't find any info we usually take a sunset aft on our cruises but this one seems to be sold out in many cabin options  I hope its sunny and quiet!  lol. 

The same category configurations are on Deck 8, just below your 9179. Those cabins (except 8173 & 8175/ 8158 & 8160) are superior in my view, since they are not adjoining. In addition, you wouldn't risk being subjected to noise from the Oceanview above.

The inside adjoining door/cabins on the M class aren't entirely soundproof. Personally, I wouldn't risk it. See if you can get a non-adjoining (same category) cabin on Deck 8.

Great location though ... easy to run up the Oceanview and bring back snacks or lunch to enjoy on your own balcony!