Saint Greg's Jewels - Live - August 12, 2024

Good news. That thing I was talking about work making me come in early for tomorrow. It’s showing up as my regular start time in my calendar. I’m thinking it may have been the time zone I was in when the invite came in.

• Like 26

Hope you have a comfy seat with wifi, nourishment and hydration, restrooms fairly close and pleasant thoughts - the time will pass.  😎  By the way... "crapulous?" - what happened to Don Quixote the Conquistador?  Also noticed Happy Hour - Two Drinks - you go Greg!  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MizMoon said:

Hope you have a comfy seat with wifi, nourishment and hydration, restrooms fairly close and pleasant thoughts - the time will pass.  😎  By the way... "crapulous?" - what happened to Don Quixote the Conquistador?  Also noticed Happy Hour - Two Drinks - you go Greg!  

I have an additional leg room exit row seat on row 11 so it should be good. I’ll probably skip the Wi-Fi. They have a ton of inflight entertainment for free. At least they did last time.

• Like 5

I decided to try Tim Horton’s again. I found a topic on that to see what people were recommending. It was a jalapeno bread and a four cheese twist. I one of of each and added a roast beef sandwich.

IMG_6119.thumb.jpeg.907e943906b1e87d884c0f5294976285.jpeg

IMG_6120.thumb.jpeg.83942c95d152f9539d903dec8e266487.jpeg

IMG_6122.thumb.jpeg.c59d5cad4fe4056c7a29f0b40d73dd6e.jpeg

This jalapeno bread is definitely the best of the bunch. I’d go for that every time.

IMG_6121.thumb.jpeg.92d8569704afde86e2040c05aff2d43f.jpeg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, MizMoon said:

I was thinking about the time BEFORE your flight - got the nourishment and hydration covered.....

Oh yeah. I got free WiFi here and just had a bottle of water with this food.

• Like 3

I see it's a balmy 105 degrees in Dallas right now. Welcome back. My niece just moved to Ft. Worth in May and she texted me at 6:30 CST this morning to tell me it was 80 degrees already.

Edited by depplep
Addition
  • Like 2

Excellent review.  We were on Encore this week and I think we had a lot of stops in common just different days.

We didn't to Icy Strait but sailed past after Glacier Bay and we saw well over 30 whales in that area. It was crazy.

• Like 1