Live from the Celebration 08/10/24 ABC's

4 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

I’m a little late to join, but I love your reviews and I’m following along. I don’t cruise again until January so I love a good review to pass the time! 

Thanks for the kind words.  Love doing them helps keep them current in my head later.  Thanks for coming along

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Quiet down in Pig & Anchor this morning.  

IMG_0887.jpeg

IMG_0886.jpeg

Love having this option for breakfast. And I am excited to have one of their Bloody Mary’s next Sunday on the MG. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

Love having this option for breakfast. And I am excited to have one of their Bloody Mary’s next Sunday on the MG. 

Agree on both counts.  

• Like 1

Som as we were getting ready to into the Festivale Dining room for the Diamond Luncheon, we noticed some wall memorabilia of the Original Celebration, which was our first cruise back in 1996 out of Tampa.  Lots of memories on the wall hanging reminding us about our very first cruise.  After lunch my bride decided to look back some pics (the wall handing had diagrams of the two original restaurants, the Vista and the Horizon).  She had a pic of our first S&S card and found our table on the card and then the diagram.  Then, she also noticed the date of the sailing on the card, which happens to be today's date 28 years ago.  Pretty weird.  

• Like 19

57 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

Loved the Celebration so im enjoying being on her again through your review.  Have fun. 

Thanks for coming along.  Some day we will cruise together. 

• Thanks 1

Monday Sea day 2

Last night we hit the band in Pig and Anchor.  They are very good. Did two sets with Motown reference.  The place was hopping. They Re leaving at the end of this cruise.  The following act has a tough act to follow.  From our walk this morning. 

IMG_0901.jpeg

IMG_0902.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg

IMG_0905.jpeg

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, mandyleighflies said:

In the first photo, are these controls from the original Celebration's engine room? If so that is SO cool!!

Good question.  Not sure, but agree that would be cool.  I will see what I can find out.  

• Like 1

Hopping on and following along!

On this itinerary in September, so if you could share the dailies at some point, that would be awesome!  My group is trying to coordinate what night everything will be.

Hope you all have the best time!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adam3313 said:

Hopping on and following along!

On this itinerary in September, so if you could share the dailies at some point, that would be awesome!  My group is trying to coordinate what night everything will be.

Hope you all have the best time!!

Will do

• Like 1