Live from the Celebration 08/10/24 ABC's

I'm way late to the party, but looking forward to your review. We are doing the ABC's in October on the Horizon. We have been to A & C but not B. So looking forward to seeing what you do. 

4 hours ago, DebOinKC said:

I'm way late to the party, but looking forward to your review. We are doing the ABC's in October on the Horizon. We have been to A & C but not B. So looking forward to seeing what you do. 

thanks for coming along for the ride. We went to Bonaire last year for the first time and renter golf carts and drove all over the island. It was fantastic.

• Like 3

So a bunch of people that were getting on the ship and at Guest Service and checking in. Due to the storm, they must have missed the timing to get to the ship before Sail away.

IMG_0957.jpeg

IMG_0958.jpeg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, rtfnl said:

I didn't know what day you were going to Aruba. I think Inmay have missed reminding you about the hat with Arubanon it for my 2 year-old grandson. 

Oh darn, I am so sorry.  It was today.  I completely forgot.  If we were not just walking into the Steakhouse, I would go out now.  My bad, totally slipped my mind.  

• Like 1

No worries. Heck you are on vacay and taking us along. I got busy with work today and forgot.  I'll make it back to Aruba. 

Thank you for willing to do it for me.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rtfnl said:

No worries. Heck you are on vacay and taking us along. I got busy with work today and forgot.  I'll make it back to Aruba. 

Thank you for willing to do it for me.  

I saw this. Maybe?

IMG_7901.thumb.png.b3209925bbda1d9c8feae54677a64d2e.png

• Like 7

On 8/9/2024 at 1:11 PM, jimbo5544 said:

Appreciate you coming along, Blaire is different, but that is good thing.  Enjoy your cruise, ask away of any questions.

I really enjoyed our time in Bonaire back in June, however, I don't really see the point of being there past 6 as lots of things near the port are closed and the area didn't feel like it was well lit.  I feel like Carnival should swap the late time with Curacao and leave closer to 6 in Bonaire.  Lots to do close to the port there and it seems to stay open late.  Curacao also seems to be more welcome to tourism.

• Like 4

My hubby and I sail out of Miami for this first time on 8/31. Your pictures are making me excited for it! I also think we're going to have to check out the Celebration next year. Enjoy your cruise!!

2 hours ago, pblack said:

My hubby and I sail out of Miami for this first time on 8/31. Your pictures are making me excited for it! I also think we're going to have to check out the Celebration next year. Enjoy your cruise!!

Thanks for the kind words.  I am in catch up mode. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wardwhitty said:

I am not familiar with this area. Can you rent chairs and a palapa or is this for hotel guests?  Is there food and drinks available ?

Well…sort of.  There are multiple drop points.  This was right next to Costa Linda resort.  There was a bar with drinks and food but it was off the charts expensive, prob double what we would pay if on a land trip.  There are MANY beach options, but Eagle beach is the best IMHO.  

• Thanks 1