Terminal for Air Canada from YUL to SFO

TiogaCruiser

Can someone help me please?

Trying to book Uber for our upcoming cruise. We disembark in Montreal and fly back home the following day.

Which terminal will we need to be dropped off at? We are flying Air Canada which I believe is a code share with United.

Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, FlyerTalker said:

There's only one terminal building at YUL, so no need to specify anything in advance.

And FWIW, this is all on the Montreal airport website.

Thanks for your response.

I’ve been all over that website, and without more information /definitions on what they mean, it appears there are 3 terminals. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TiogaCruiser said:

I’ve been all over that website, and without more information /definitions on what they mean, it appears there are 3 terminals. 

As @FlyerTalker says, there is just the one terminal with different drop-off zones.  (Kind of like what you’d see if you’ve flown out of Dulles.) There will be large signs listing the airlines as you approach the airport.  I have highlighted the information you need in the pic below.  Here is the link:

Montreal Airport Departure Guide

IMG_2504.thumb.jpeg.4c8930b1b8c74b913a22cba0f8fc4187.jpeg

Edited by *Miss G*

49 minutes ago, TiogaCruiser said:

No...there is one terminal.  From there, passengers go to either the concourse for domestic flights, international flights or "transborder" flights (meaning to the USA).  But those are all handled through one terminal.

It's all just ONE building.  Like how ATL calls two sides "North" and "South" terminals.  And MCO says "A" and "B".

• Thanks 1

On 8/10/2024 at 10:37 AM, TiogaCruiser said:

After security Canadian airports are divided into three zones.  Domestic, Trasnborder and International.  Transborder is used for US flights where the pasanger pre-clears US board control in Canada.  International is used for non-Canadian or non-US flights.   Appropriate check in gates are located before security in the three areas, but they are all in the same building.

If you flight goes direct from Montreal to the US, then select Transborder.   If your making a connection at another airport in Canada, select domestic.  

• Thanks 1