Aw dang....

chill6x6

Anyone else getting this message when trying to book a cruise?

"Aw dang.  Looks like your season timed out and unfortunately that cabin is no longer available."

Nothing timed out... Picked cabin within a couple of minutes.  Doesn't matter which suite I try to book on two different itineraries I get this message.

Anyone else?

2 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

Anyone else getting this message when trying to book a cruise?

"Aw dang.  Looks like your season timed out and unfortunately that cabin is no longer available."

Nothing timed out... Picked cabin within a couple of minutes.  Doesn't matter which suite I try to book on two different itineraries I get this message.

Anyone else?

Call your TA or Virgin Voyages shoreside sailor services.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cantgetin said:

Call your TA or Virgin Voyages shoreside sailor services.

Thank you.  I don't call until I know available cabins and prices.  I'll call then.  Thanks!

19 hours ago, kaysha2004 said:

I've been getting the same message for a few days.  Virgin's crappy website is down again.

12 hours ago, SongsInMyHead said:

Happened to me today and yesterday too!

Same for me...for 3 days! But....  It's working now!

On 8/14/2024 at 3:40 PM, cantgetin said:

For a company that pretends to be so modern and sophisticated, they have some of the worst IT going.

I don't disagree, but Princess is WORSE --and they just upgraded last December.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gretchendz said:

I don't disagree, but Princess is WORSE --and they just upgraded last December.

Princess is a 1000% worse. And their chat feature is a joke. I absolutely hate when I have to call them for a client because you never get the same answer twice.

• Like 1

I had the opposite issue! I was looking at a couple different options and clicked through to see what the final cost was going to be with my MNVV applied and the 10% pay in full discount (which I thought I'd read was discontinued, but showed on mine). I did not enter payment information or hit the final thing to actually book. I wanted to double-check a couple of my credit cards to see if there were any bonus point deals to be had before choosing which one I'd use. While I was doing that, I got a confirmation email saying I had booked! And it somehow it seems to have given me the 10% pay in full discount even though I hadn't entered a payment source... but the numbers weren't quite the same. The tab I had open to VV had updated to an error page.

This was fairly late in the evening on the 12th, so I called the morning of the 13th to understand what was going on. On their end, they indeed showed a confirmed booking with the MNVV discount and 10% discount, but saying that my payment was overdue. They offered to try to revert everything, but I just decided to keep the booking. I was spending too much time going back and forth trying to decide on something, so this just made the decision for me! haha