The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday August 16th, 2024

richwmn

10 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Hi all, well I heard from twin sis and she is home now, still numb from her block.  She has pain medication to take when needed but will try to stay ahead of it.  She can't move her left arm for three weeks which she says will be really hard.  She has a DH to help her out so I hope he makes her listen to the doctor's instructions on not doing anything.  Hopefully she will heal well and be back to her old self very soon.  Thanks everyone for your good wishes for her.

Jacqui @kazu your hydrangeas are really lovely!  Thanks for sharing with the Garden Club!

Vanessa @JazzyV I'm glad you didn't have the vertigo problems last night and today.  Nice you get to book an Alaska cruise for next year. Enjoy your evening!

Annie @marshhawk sounds like a much better visit than last time.  I hope you continue on a good path, and don't worry...many of us have an ice cream addiction like you do. 😉

Bruno @atexsix yes Busch Gardens Tampa is still open.  I have never been to it.  Busch Gardens Williamsburg consistently won annual awards for the most beautiful amusement park.  When he worked next door to it at the brewery DH was given a dozen free tickets a year for us, family and friends to use.  It was always a big hit.  I loved the stable you could walk through to see the gorgeous Clydesdales in their stalls.  

Jane @lazey1 good to hear Tony is doing better and is going on Arizona insurance.  I hope things continue to improve now.  Don't forget to take care of yourself while you're helping him.  

I'm pleased to hear your sister's operation was successful Sandi.

Hopefully she takes things easy and gives herself time to recover fully.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1