Booking last name includes"Mrs. "?

I used online chat to book a hold for a cruise at the end of September. It has to be paid by midnight tonight. 

I noticed on the booking form PDF attached to the confirmation that the last name listed as "Mrs. Mylastname".  Is this just a quirk of their software, or did it get entered incorrectly on the reservation?  She pulled my info from my princess account. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Need-a-vacation said:

I used online chat to book a hold for a cruise at the end of September. It has to be paid by midnight tonight. 

I noticed on the booking form PDF attached to the confirmation that the last name listed as "Mrs. Mylastname".  Is this just a quirk of their software, or did it get entered incorrectly on the reservation?  She pulled my info from my princess account. 

Thanks!

@Need-a-vacation  Both of mine are listed like that as well.  It is not a problem.  If you check your travel summary online and the app you will see your name is correct.

It WILL be a problem if your passport and your name on the account are not the same.  Example: If you use EZ Air, Princess will use your account name "Mrs. MyLastName".  If it doesn't match your passport, you will not be able to fly.  

My cabin mate's name on the cruise did not match her passport.  When we had to verify "stuff" for a Hawaii cruise during covid, she was called in to the office because she did not match information on her passport, on the cruise, and what Hawaii required when she filled out the entry form.  It was a nightmare trying to get it sorted out.

Better to fix it now rather than later.

1 hour ago, t&atravel said:

@Need-a-vacation  Both of mine are listed like that as well.  It is not a problem.  If you check your travel summary online and the app you will see your name is correct.

Thank you.

On the "Print Travel Summary", it lists the passenger as "Ms. Firstname Lastname".  It's correct in the "Welcome" line on the Trip summary web page.  The baggage tag looks right.  The invoice looks right on the payment page.  The only weird piece is the PDF they emailed to me.

I'm going to go with it's likely correct.  And I won't be booking my air with them -- their prices are high and the routing options are nuts.