Ascent debarkation in Barcelona

MPSCru

I have not been on ascent, but the general rule of thumb for all Celebrity ships is that walk-off starts around 7 AM and they begin calling numbers for luggage shortly thereafter which could be as early as 7:15.  Last cruise the first number was called just before 7:30

I can speak to at least how they did it on Beyond (and actually Summit last year, so I'd imagine it's the same fleet-wide) for self-disembarks.

We were told where to meet - on Beyond it was Eden, I forget where on Sumit - for self-disembarkation. There were (at least) 2 crew members greeting us. They had us line up luggage in the order of arrival and then told us to relax until we were called. Once they got the "get ready" call, they had us line up with our luggage and walked us to the gangway in that order. It was so much more civilized than the line up and just stand - and hope there's not one person holding the place for a huge group like I had happen on Royal Caribbean.

I don't remember what they do if you're not doing self-disembark - but since you're asking the earliest time, I'm assuming you want to do self-disembark.

Just off Ascent last week and the walk-offs were called at 6:30. Worth doing with your own luggage. Our group was called at 8:15 and it took at least 30 minutes for the luggage to actually appear on the carousel. Most other places when you are called, your luggage is already there. I was glad we weren’t rushing to the airport.