Upcoming cruise has disappeared from search

sdnich

My upcoming cruise in Sept.22 on the Solstice is no longer available to book even though there was many rooms still available just 2 days ago ?? Just curious is this just a possible IT issue or have they quit selling while they reshuffle rooms to accommodate my move up bid 🤣

22 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

While it could be an IT issue but through the years I've had several cruises disappear from both the Celebrity and a well known travel agency website.  Each time it was due to a charter.

With a month to go? They'd really kick people off and take a charter a month out?

Other sites are still showing it as available for booking - but only a small handful of suites (which will no doubt become MoveUps if they don't get sold soon).  I wonder if you were mistaken in thinking a lot of cabins are still available?  Perhaps the inventory you were looking at was whacky?  That's a very popular cruise.  I definitely wouldn't have expected "many rooms still available just 2 days ago".

Posted (edited)

When I looked two days ago, the only thing that was sold out was inside and Oceanview . There were options, open in veranda and concierge but  Aqua ? and but I don’t know the exact number. there was only one Aqua sky suite  and one Celebrity suite. 
I am only looking at the Celebrity site.

Edited by sdnich

7 hours ago, Sussex Cruiser said:

There could have been many people with guarantee cabins... that is well know to wipe out availability overnight when they come to allocate them.

They must have shuffled them around because it is back up for booking.Just about a dozen rooms left in Concierge and Aqua . I am glad we decided to pay for an upgrade to the last SS 2 weeks ago! We had a move up bid to CS and RS .Who knows someone might cancel last minute! We are happy with our room even with it being under ocean view cafe ! We are 28 days away!! 🙂