The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday August 22nd, 2024

richwmn

8 hours ago, erewhon said:

@kazu    You do a huge amount of work for the Future Cruise List, Thank you. i always understood that the Bon Voyage messages are for HAL cruises,  otherwise you would be inundated with Bon Voyage messages.   You are able to make an exception as you see fit.  Thanks again for all your voluntary work.

Thanks.  Actually when I took it over more than a decade ago, Roy and I discussed it and we agree to include non HAL cruises for HAL regulars who contributed to the board and regularly sailed HAL.  that continued for nearly a decade until it was abused by non regulars.  When I said no, it got contentious so I amended the policy back to HAL cruises only.  I made an exception for a long time contributor to the boards (actually I believe she started the Fleet Report) as I felt it was fitting.  It’s been listed for some time but some felt the need to discuss it when I turned their non HAL cruises down.

And I got ticked.  Told them I had had it and the job was theirs if they wanted it.it.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

13 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Good sunny evening. It’s been a beautiful sunny day and it continues tomorrow. 
@grapau27, i hope your anniversary was wonderful and wish you many more years of happiness. 
@aliaschief, I loved the Meals on Wheels meme. I bought it t-shirt in Skagway with the same message.

Blessings and prayers to all on our journey.

Also loved the MOW meme… both my husband and I drive for MOW locally….we have shared the meme with the local office… we are in a quasi-rural area, so the thought of the meme is not that far-fetched.   Everyone loves it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1