Saint Greg's return to Jubilee - Live - August 24, 2024

Posted (edited)

Think i forgot to post this earlier. It was when I got my laundry. These people at the beginning of my hallway constantly leave plates there. There’s a different one out there now. Which hey..you’re allowed to do that. But my god they are right around the corner from blue iguana cantina. There’s a little station there where they put the dirty plates. It would be so easy just to drop It off there.

in this case it looks like they didn’t eat any of it. Someone must be eating every meal in the room because it’s constantly new plates out there.

IMG_7708.thumb.jpeg.538d6380533b75a1d8dfdfce752a8677.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 9

34 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s been a marathon morning. I’m in my car at 8am. I’ll post the rest when I get a chance.

We hit the road to Louisiana at 8 also. Safe holiday traffic and safe weather conditions to us both🤞

• Like 8

They were out of chicken. It was about a 5 to 10 minute wait. But it was worth it because it was good and fresh. It's a good thing I was taking it back to my room because it needed to cool off.

IMG_7933.jpeg

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I have 20 minutes until the platinum debarkation meeting. I'm going to try to get a coffee on deck 8.

I have just enough to cover most of it

IMG_7934.thumb.jpeg.99aab8dac6cd4d9f7f85096dc88a656f.jpeg

maybe they can give you 3/4 the usual amount and call it even?😆

• Haha 12

I got a surprise because evie from tides was working the marina bar. She didn’t recognize me at first because I had my hat on but when she walked over to take my order she said ohhhhhhh Greg!

IMG_7937.thumb.jpeg.50e23cc1cecf23488f0b1284856b462c.jpeg

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I got a surprise because evie from tides was working the marina bar. She didn’t recognize me at first because I had my hat on but when she walked over to take my order she said ohhhhhhh Greg!

IMG_7937.thumb.jpeg.50e23cc1cecf23488f0b1284856b462c.jpeg

sounds like a story there.......

• Like 2

On 8/30/2024 at 9:25 AM, Saint Greg said:

Occasionally you’ve got to step on a kid or two on this ship. Fine, whatever. It’s water off a ducks back. But last night was ridiculous.

It was about 12:30 am. After adult comedy. I’m taking the less crowded midship elevators up to the room 7 to 16. I’m listening for the ding not the ding dong. Ding is up. Ding dong is down. This time its a ding dong. Elevator opens. It’s going down. The other peole get in it. I think some of them may have been uppers.

A lot of people on this ship are getting into down elevators to go up on a regular basis. That’s how the elevator situation has been this week.

I’m the only one in the lobby now so I’m feeling good about my chances. I’m listening and I get the ding. Elevator opens and about 8 kids..I’m guessing 8-10 years old…are sitting on the floor of the elevator with their backs against the wall and their feet in the middle. They don’t have any buttons pushed. They’re just hanging out there.

I think they were expecting me to wait for another elevator. I was expecting them to let me in that one. When they didn’t, I made room for myself. 

It’s funny because Percy crews second pg show last night was called old school. And it was about how kids are now vs. when he was a kid. My bedtime was 8:30 back then. And there were no cruises. I know It’s nothing new but it’s crazy that kids are allowed to run wild on these ships that late.

Hopefully it's not just me, but I kinda like small doses of kids running amok on cruises.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1