Quest is Gone

2 hours ago, minniegidget said:

According to Jacinta quest has not been canceled it’s just up to the CD. Don’t know who to believe. 

Thanks for sharing this.  In this case, I'm going to believe Jacinta unless and until I hear of reports from others about the end of Quest.

I never attended quest on Carnival but did on RCI.  It is a lot of fun and certainly "racy".   After several, they did get repetitive (and maybe I got a little older, haha).   I think it was time for them to move on to something else.    And yeah, hopefully there is a sober friend in the group to protect those with a little too much to drink from doing something they might regret.   

• Like 1

Everyone is warned multiple times that Quest isn't for the faint of heart or the easily offended and STRICTLY adults only. Why go and then ruin it for everyone else? This sucks for those who enjoy Quest a lot.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2024 at 3:16 PM, Honolulu Blue said:

Thanks for sharing this.  In this case, I'm going to believe Jacinta unless and until I hear of reports from others about the end of Quest.

As the OP I am not sure what to think.  MarQ said to me privately when I asked him and then repeated publicly in a large group at his Q&A on the last sea day that Quest was cancelled fleetwide by a shoreside decision.  He even encouraged us to mention it in our comment cards (which I forgot to do tbh).

I had sailed with him 3 previous times on Venezia and he always seemed to enjoy hosting it.  I will be curious to see if Lee Mason who is signing on now to Venezia has it when I sail with him in October.

• Like 3