Seabourn Source requirements

rickip

I was able to use the Seabourn Source app just fine last year and now it's telling me that it's not compatible with my phone.  Presumably a recent update with higher system requirements?  Anyone know what those requirements are?  I'm certainly not going to buy a new phone just for this (my current one is only 2 years old and works great)... but, I cannot even find out what the required operating system would be (Android)

39 minutes ago, rickip said:

I was able to use the Seabourn Source app just fine last year and now it's telling me that it's not compatible with my phone.  Presumably a recent update with higher system requirements?  Anyone know what those requirements are?  I'm certainly not going to buy a new phone just for this (my current one is only 2 years old and works great)... but, I cannot even find out what the required operating system would be (Android)

Call Seabourn and ask this question.  

1 hour ago, rickip said:

Google Play Store says it requires Android 12 and up. The current version is 4.40.0 and it was updated on Aug 16, 2024.