Anyone on Constellation (or going soon) who can answer this question?

I checked last year for someone and they did indeed have foam rollers.  Can't imagine they would not have them now,  hopefully someone on board can confirm for you.

I appreciate your reply and thought so.  However, I had asked for one and the on-shore concierge told me they do not have them.  I could have sworn that on my last Constellation trip I was able to get one.  Hopefully, someone from CC traveling on Constellation will be able to let me know.

Can't wait for your next review...you have a knack for great ones.☺️

31 minutes ago, meanjean80 said:

When is your cruise on Constellation?  If it's after October 18 I'd be happy to check for you and report when I return from mine.  🙂

Yes it is after 10/18.  THANK YOU!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, peanut head said:

If it's not too much trouble could you check with the fitness club personnel to find out if they have foam rollers?  It would be 1 less item for me to pack.

TIA!!!!

They had plenty of foam rollers on our February, 2024 cruise and I would imagine even after the drydock, which only some bikes were moved around, the rollers are still there.

1 hour ago, STLCRUISIN said:

They had plenty of foam rollers on our February, 2024 cruise and I would imagine even after the drydock, which only some bikes were moved around, the rollers are still there.

I thought that was the case when I was on Constellation (also 2/2024).  However, the on-shore concierge told me that they don't have any now.  I just want to be absolutely (110%) sure before I reach out to her again to ask for one.  I really try to pack as lightly as possible and any room that I can save in the suitcase is premium.

Thanks for replying.

That makes

2 hours ago, peanut head said:

I thought that was the case when I was on Constellation (also 2/2024).  However, the on-shore concierge told me that they don't have any now.  I just want to be absolutely (110%) sure before I reach out to her again to ask for one.  I really try to pack as lightly as possible and any room that I can save in the suitcase is premium.

Thanks for replying.

That makes absolutely no sense to me that they don’t have any now. I question the onshore concierge since they are not on the ship. This wouldn’t be the first time they offered up bogus information.
The ship offers all types of classes, some of which would utilize rollers as part of their exercise programs. They had at least 10 or so in February and people always used them. 
Good luck and have a great cruise. 

17 hours ago, STLCRUISIN said:

That makes

That makes absolutely no sense to me that they don’t have any now. I question the onshore concierge since they are not on the ship. This wouldn’t be the first time they offered up bogus information.
The ship offers all types of classes, some of which would utilize rollers as part of their exercise programs. They had at least 10 or so in February and people always used them. 
Good luck and have a great cruise. 

I know!!  They said that to me the last time and there were plenty of foam rollers aboard.  Hey, let this be the worst thing I have to deal with and I am so blessed😁  Hope your next cruise is great, too.

2 minutes ago, peanut head said:

I know!!  They said that to me the last time and there were plenty of foam rollers aboard.  Hey, let this be the worst thing I have to deal with and I am so blessed😁  Hope your next cruise is great, too.

Thank you! We leave on the Summit in 2 weeks on a b2b, 21 days total.