Pirate’s LIVE on the Seashore! 9/1/24 thru 9/8/24

pirate4me2

8 hours ago, Happy0810 said:

Here for the YC party!  Have a great cruise.  I hope you get in some relaxation after the stressful week you've had.

Bon Voyage!

Welcome aboard!!

Pre-Cruise Hotel: Back when we resumed cruising post-Covid in 2022 we discovered the Home2Suites/Hampton inn on Astronaut Blvd in Cape Canaveral, and it has been our go-to hotel when we cruise from Port Canaveral ever since. The rooms are clean, the pool area is nice, and the location cannot be beat. Sometimes they even offer a park & cruise package, which is super duper convenient. This time though we are just staying there the night before and parking at the port.

• Like 2

Just now, TOMMYCRUISER said:

Don't forget fish lips:-)

Oh you know it! I can already taste the seafood roll! Then the plan is to walk over to Rising Tides for a few beverages before crashing at the hotel for the night. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pirate4me2 said:

Oh you know it! I can already taste the seafood roll! Then the plan is to walk over to Rising Tides for a few beverages before crashing at the hotel for the night. 

Never been to rolling tides. 

14 minutes ago, TOMMYCRUISER said:

Never been to rolling tides. 

Rising Tides is just a short walk from Fishlips and they have GOOD drinks! We discovered it last cruise and it's our new go-to for celebratory drinks!

• Like 1

Alarm was set for 4, but 3:30 came and I said forget it, I’m ready! However, this little fuzzy vampire is making it hard to get going, and making me feel guilty for leaving her….

IMG_3255.jpeg

• Like 9

Hubby had to make his obligatory Starbucks road trip stop, and I wasn’t going to get anything but decided last minute to. I broke my own rule and got a pumpkin spice drink…and darn it, I like it. Argh! 

IMG_3262.jpeg

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

Alarm was set for 4, but 3:30 came and I said forget it, I’m ready! However, this little fuzzy vampire is making it hard to get going, and making me feel guilty for leaving her….

IMG_3255.jpeg

Oh So Cute!

1 hour ago, FLCruiser97 said:

Oh So Cute!

Thank you. She’s my fluffy diva! 

59 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Yay, I'm here for the party! We're currently riding around the port - Setyo is getting on Mardi Gras today. Can't wait to hear where she's working. 

Safe travels!

Hey hey! I’ll be bringing the bling to your hometown in a few hours! 😂 

Ah, Setyo is still my favorite barista! Her drinks were sooooo good. I hope I have someone half as good as her on Seashore this week. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

this little fuzzy vampire is making it hard to get going, and making me feel guilty for leaving her

Always the most difficult part of leaving for a cruise, but also the greatest part of coming home!

• Like 1

We lucked out traffic wise. Even tho it’s a holiday weekend, somehow 26 East and I 95 South were both moving swiftly, and we made it to Cape Canaveral a little after 3. Whoo hoo! 

We gassed up Maze (my truck) and picked up the forgotten salene solution/deoderant/etc at Publix, then stopped at the hotel to drop our luggage off. 

Now vacation mode it activated! We are at Fishlips enjoying a Bermuda Triangle and a Crocodile Kool-Aide, and I’m going to demolish these seafood rolls. Later!

IMG_3265.jpeg

IMG_3266.jpeg

• Like 10

@pirate4me2 and @hapytobehr, we too are Carnival cruisers and a few years ago tried MSC and loved it (well “love” is a strong word) and now we cruise between MSC and Carnival, enjoy the different experiences. Had 12+ cruises on MSC before we tried YC in April on Seashore, got off ship and within two weeks booked Seascape YC in November for husband’s birthday, good reason, right!? Anyway, looking forward to your “live” and reliving our time on Seashore.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, FLCruiser97 said:

On your way to adventure!

Absolutely!! 

6 minutes ago, cellfree said:

@pirate4me2 and @hapytobehr, we too are Carnival cruisers and a few years ago tried MSC and loved it (well “love” is a strong word) and now we cruise between MSC and Carnival, enjoy the different experiences. Had 12+ cruises on MSC before we tried YC in April on Seashore, got off ship and within two weeks booked Seascape YC in November for husband’s birthday, good reason, right!? Anyway, looking forward to your “live” and reliving our time on Seashore.

That’s the perfect reason!! Thanks for following along. 🙂

• Like 1

After dinner (which was DELICIOUS by the way!) we wandered over to our other haunt, Rising Tides. I tried a shot of tequila from one of the guitar bottles, and it was good (I went with the reposado) then a coconut mojito. 

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

IMG_3269.jpeg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FLCruiser97 said:

Oh Boy! Gettin' serious in here.

Haha hardly…we just came back to the hotel and I think we are gonna crash hard. It’s been a crazy week for me work and personal life wise, and I’m hoping being out of my regular environment will be the trigger I need to sleep thru the night. 

2 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Have so much fun! If you want to hear some great live music, head over to Ellie Mae's Tiki Bar to see Big D Donnie Howard. If you like Chris Stapleton, you will love Donnie. 

Where is this Ellie Mae’s Tiki Bar?! I may have to check it out in November when I’m here again! I’ll admit I’m already back to the hotel, my 3:30 wake-up combined with not sleeping good the past week is catching up to me. 

• Like 2