Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Got my paws manicured!! My favorite go-to shade, OPI Cajun Shrimp!!IMG_7979.thumb.jpeg.e355428dfa109c3e63115b450cc3ec02.jpeg

two hands on the wheel!!!🤣

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Haha 9

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, VIFP1987 said:

Cajun Shrimp and I go way back! 

Following along! 

Cajun Shrimp has been on my toes and fingers for over 15 years.  If OPI ever discontinues it, well, they better not if they know what's good for them.🤣

And besides that, welcome to my LIVE, VIFP1987!! 😉

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As some of you know, I work for a company that runs online model home furnishings and decor auctions throughout the US.  My territory is the Charlotte area and it's been busy! Right now I am putting the finishing touches on my catalog and pictures that will be uploaded to our website for bidder perusal. It's fun and hard work but mostly fun since I get to see my bidders at pick up of their winning lots and they are so excited! Anyhoo, it's nice to take a break and recharge😎

• Like 14

I have book club tonight. We are meeting at a member’s house (5 minute drive from me) and I lead the discussion questions. Tonight’s book is “Hidden Pictures” by Jason Rekulak. Sometimes we actually make it through all ten questions. We shall see…😁

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jimbri said:

Bermuda is one of my favorite ports.  Crystal Cave is beautiful.  Enjoy!

Hi jimbri!! Both Craig and I are so looking forward to checking out Bermuda for the first time!! If you have any suggestions, let me know!😸

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frank12 said:

Following.  Bermuda is one of the few ports we have not visited.....Yet!

Woo hoo!!  We can hardly wait for tomorrow to start this!  Happy you are here, Frank12🥳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikayla73 said:

What a relaxing view to start vacation!

That's what I thought!  Then I thought, "why not bring wine and charcuterie there and CHILL!" instead of driving to a restaurant and all that.  I will be posting pics tomorrow so we can see it in real time👍

• Like 12