Celebrity App Question-Bed Configuration

Italy52

I am not new to Celebrity but I am new to their app -- that shows you how long it has been since I have sailed with them.  My question is:  when I checked our reservation in the app I see that our bed configuration is apart rather than together; I am sailing with my husband and would like the beds together.  Is there a way I can fix the bed configuration in the app or do I need to have my TA do that for me.  I tried to do it myself but did not see anything that I could select to do that.  Thanks in advance for your help.

You're Travel Agent will be the one to change on your reservation.   I believe if you booked via Celebrity and control your reservation you can change that on the website.

I wouldn't worry about it.   By default all rooms are made up as a Queen.   If you want them separated then just tell your room attendant and they will take care of it at turn down the first night.

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

You're Travel Agent will be the one to change on your reservation.   I believe if you booked via Celebrity and control your reservation you can change that on the website.

I wouldn't worry about it.   By default all rooms are made up as a Queen.   If you want them separated then just tell your room attendant and they will take care of it at turn down the first night.

Thanks.  I just want to get it fixed ahead of time and not have my room steward do any extra work as they are busy enough on embarkation day.

4 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Thanks.  I just want to get it fixed ahead of time and not have my room steward do any extra work as they are busy enough on embarkation day.

In that case I would contact your agent.   They will be able to quickly fix it for you.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Noworkforme23 said:

I changed mine online, not thru the app. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I wish I could but I was unsuccessful with that attempt as this wording was all I got:

"Bed configuration:   Apart/Both Apart"  there was no place for me to select anything or change anything.  As a result, I went to the app to see if I had to do it there but no such luck.