Maximum number of bookings on NCL.com?

I'm sure many will think that this is silly, but it's a legit question that most won't be able to answer.  Is there a maximum number of bookings that will display on NCL.com?  The most I can see are 23.  When one drops off (NCL cancellation, my own cancellation or expiration of 72 hour hold), one more displays.  I currently have two deposit-paid bookings and one courtesy hold booking that aren't showing up.  I have four courtesy holds showing up and (apparently) gumming things up.  They all expire at midnight tomorrow.  As I've shared, I book early and often and sometimes use some redundant bookings as placeholders.  I'll not go into my reasons why.....   Thanks.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Middleager said:

I would love to have the

time

Retirement

money

Book steerage (pro tip: you can have just as much fun, maybe more).  Also, B2B's cut the travel costs in half.

23+ cruises

4 are expiring courtesy holds and 3 are redundant bookings while we decide on exact ship and sail dates.  It's really only 18 once the NCL system clears up (hopefully).

Edited by ChiefMateJRK
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Retirement

Book steerage (pro tip: you can have just as much fun, maybe more).  Also, B2B's cut the travel costs in half.

4 are expiring courtesy holds and 3 are redundant bookings while we decide on exact ship and sail dates.  It's really only 18 once the NCL system clears up (hopefully).

If you need help I’d could be your PCC!  I work cheap!  Enjoy yourself and life!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to close the books on this one.  Last night, as expected, four courtesy holds expired from the 23 bookings shown on my NCL account at NCL.com.  That allowed my previously invisible two "real" (deposit paid) bookings to display.  So, apparently, NCL.com will not display more than 23 bookings.  Again, probably not something that will affect or be of interest to most, but something worth keeping in mind if you are one of the small number who might be affected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

something worth keeping in mind if you are one of the small number who might be affected.

I suspect that the small number is 1.

I have my most ever book cruises right now, and that is 3, spread across the next 13 months.

Edited by itsnotjustme

1 hour ago, itsnotjustme said:

I suspect that the small number is 1.

Except for the guy who just posted about the same limitation in the new app thread?  Suspect all you want, but I doubt your suspicion is valid.

1 hour ago, itsnotjustme said:

I have my most ever book cruises right now, and that is 3, spread across the next 13 months.

How is this relevant to this thread?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

How is this relevant to this thread?

It makes the point that 26 is a really high number of bookings.

7 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Except for the guy who just posted about the same limitation in the new app thread? 

Sorry I have not read that thread.

7 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Chief, you looking to adopt???  I'm 51 and I could use a good cabin, I mean, home 🙂 

LOL.  Sorry, the family is full.  I recommend:

a) book steerage

b) book often

c) book early 

d) have fun

e) have fun

f) drink Guinness

Wash, rinse, repeat.....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

LOL.  Sorry, the family is full.  I recommend:

a) book steerage

b) book often

c) book early 

d) have fun

e) have fun

f) drink Guinness

Wash, rinse, repeat.....

G). Toast the Blue Moon🐀❤️

Edited by laudergayle
  • Like 2

On 8/29/2024 at 3:50 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

I'm sure many will think that this is silly, but it's a legit question that most won't be able to answer. 

The maximum bookings visible is 24, whether on the website, old app, or new app. I first hit that limit in 2018, but it's probably been around forever. 

I've seen even less at times (especially during covid), I think there is some type of unusual cancellation that hides the cruise but still takes a slot for a while.

In general the oldest 24 booking numbers are visible, but there seem to be exceptions.

• Like 1